******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

I don’t follow hockey only bet on BOlts a lot because my buddy lives there. Rangers have long hair, and the goalie. Without those guys this is a lottery team.

His record in closeout games is insane

I knew it was good, even great…I didn’t realize it was easily best ever and not even close. Did you see the stats they showed during the game (so stats coming into tonight’s close out game)??

7 games
199/200 shots saved. Read that again. Holy fuck!!!!! .995 save percentage
6 shutouts
.14 GAA

That is the most dominant set of stats over a 7 game period than you can find any any sport. There can’t be anything even close I can think of off top of my head.

I seriously can’t get over those fucking stats. Now it’s over 8 games, these are close out games for fuck’s sake, not a random group of regular season games in December.

8 games - 8 wins
6 shutouts
219/221 shots saved
.991 save percentage
.25 GAA

That’s 2 fucking goals allowed in 8 close out games…find a more impressive stat in any sport, ever

Also, Steven Stamkos is so fucking smooth, so clutch, such a superstar. He also just seems like one of the nicest dudes and most respected players in the league.

What a career he’s had, and the end doesn’t seem anywhere near in sight. Easily one of my top 5 favorite players playing now and maybe of all time.

This TB team is up there with some of the best dynasties in NHL history. What they’re doing is as impressive as it gets. Those 8 days off for Colorado are going to loom large in Game 1 (maybe Game 2 even), similar to TB this past series against NY. TB won’t let it out of their grasp if they go up 2-0, and it’s doubtful they do even if they only earn the split.

Also, Steven Stamkos is so fucking smooth, so clutch, such a superstar. He also just seems like one of the nicest dudes and most respected players in the league.

What a career he’s had, and the end doesn’t seem anywhere near in sight. Easily one of my top 5 favorite players playing now and maybe of all time.

This TB team is up there with some of the best dynasties in NHL history. What they’re doing is as impressive as it gets. Those 8 days off for Colorado are going to loom large in Game 1 (maybe Game 2 even), similar to TB this past series against NY. TB won’t let it out of their grasp if they go up 2-0, and it’s doubtful they do even if they only earn the split.
They have the 3rd most series wins in a row ever

1 and 2 are the 80s islanders and 70 habs, so basically a completely different league, it's been 40 years

They've done it having to move guys out every year for cap reasons, which those teams never did.

They could tie montreal if they win this and 1st round next year

Colorado a huge test

I think point will be back though which gives them an edge at center, especially if kadri isnt,

Tampa +155 series
That was my first thought when I saw the lines. Not sure if I play it now or see if they lose game 1 for a better number. Maybe play now, if they win game 1 the series price likely flips & could have both at +$. I always over think this shit.

If point isn't back, not sure how I play it

Defending champs sure seem undervalued though

They can run and gun if needed, but also can slow down and play a physical defensive game

Been a great and successful playoffs this year, only the Oilers win over the Flames got past our radar. According to my numbers the Finals look like Colorado in 6. Cale Makar to be the big difference maker. I wouldn't mind seeing the Lightning get their third in a row......dynasties are tough to come by these days outside of women's basketball.

Been a great and successful playoffs this year, only the Oilers win over the Flames got past our radar. According to my numbers the Finals look like Colorado in 6. Cale Makar to be the big difference maker. I wouldn't mind seeing the Lightning get their third in a row......dynasties are tough to come by these days outside of women's basketball.

I’m kinda tired of tampa winning it, nothing against dynasties but enough is enough already! Pat Maroon gotta be like “ho-hum another cup” at this point! Dude doesn’t know anything but winning the last 4 years!

Feelings aside I have thought Avs were the best team from the beginning, that said they have had a pretty easy go of it for a team playing for the cup. Blues shoulda been a really tough series but unfortunately that got thrown out the window when Bennington got hurt! It will be interesting to see Avs finally facing a big time goalie. While I do think they the deserving favs I also feel like these lines look steep! Of course I thought same thing bout the tampa lines against rangers and got put in my place after the 1st 2 games! Lol

Heard a "hockey guy" on VSIN the other day saying he felt the Avs are UNDER valued in the series price. I personally disagree but WTF do I know. Feels like in the west, this is the team everyone predicted to get here. In the east it was up for grabs & the team most predicted to get here was knocked off first round by TB. These guys have been the road team in each series, have faced very worthy opponents & have come from behind each series.

I’ve got Tampa for the series +155

Tampa over 2.5 goals game 1 -125

Will most likely be on Tampa game 1 tonight and definitely game 2 if they lose
Waiting to see if point plays to lock it in, but I'll probly be on it anyway myself

Think rested Avs helps tampa early in series, may be a bit rusty, tampa has tons of rest after sweeping florida vs rangers on no rest from a 7 gamer and the rangers went up 2-0

Also its gonna be such an adjustment for Colorado playing an elite defensive team

Don’t feel great bout it but I played tampa also. Little 1st period and game. Avs been off so long even though I think they win series this outta be tampa best chance in Colorado.

He only had 81 saves to get blues a split in Colorado and coincidentally the series was no contest the minute he got hurt.

Back