******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Won't act like I know anything about hockey but the overtime goal seemed to have two sick plays. Deflection. Pass. Goal

Markstrom
Demko
Gibson
Lehner

Vasilevski
Bobrovsky
Martin
Campbell
Price
Swayman
Ullmark

Shesterkin
Sorokin
Varlamov
Anderson
Raanta
Jarry
Hart

Kuemper
Husso
Soros
Oettinger
Talbot
Fluery
Hellebyueck
Merzlekins

That was just off the top of my head going by division

70% of those guys arent even big game goalies, all are better than binnington
I agree with you that Binnington isn't a great goalie but some of those names on your list are so ridiculous.

@KJ do you listen to 1580AM The Fanatic?
Naw I only really listen to radio when I'm driving which is hardly ever

Is it a local station? I gave up sports talk radio so long ago, only really listen to DP and Rome, both very rarely

Actually Jacobs and Hellestrae aren't bad

Looks like Brent and VSiN are on board too. Pretty decent lineup.

Don’t know crap about hockey but did bet against the Avs for the first 2 games. On TB again tonite and if I have to lose 5 bets to get my city a championship, I’m content
Taking the family tonight to Sobo151???

Don’t make the same mistake my dad and ask why they don’t have a Marian Hossa jersey hanging up

Don’t know crap about hockey but did bet against the Avs for the first 2 games. On TB again tonite and if I have to lose 5 bets to get my city a championship, I’m content
95% of my wagers are situational so on principle betting TB tonight makes sense, rare I talk myself out of a great situation but 7-0 wasn't a fluke. Still chewing on it, not really interested in playing the Avs tonight but the target on the TB back seems like it's real in this series.

Never have watched this betting show on ESPN but they just said the 1p o1.5 has 99% of the money and 95% of the wagers. Is that even possible?

Taking the family tonight to Sobo151???

Don’t make the same mistake my dad and ask why they don’t have a Marian Hossa jersey hanging up
No, not last Saturday nor tonite. Thought about it for a sec, but honestly just not us. Dinner at families house, 5mg gummy and 6-8 topo chicos, like tonight, is more our style. Kids have other kids to play with too. Go TB for the hours today between 6-10PM MST!

I put virtually zero weight into betting touts on tv but one did bring up Stamkos o3.5 shots suggesting they're going to have to let it rip tonight after doing zilch in g2. It's at +130, obviously you guys know much more about this sport than I do but he's had 3 and 1 shot in the first two games. Thinking that's the angle I'm looking at, props on him and/or Kucherov

I put virtually zero weight into betting touts on tv but one did bring up Stamkos o3.5 shots suggesting they're going to have to let it rip tonight after doing zilch in g2. It's at +130, obviously you guys know much more about this sport than I do but he's had 3 and 1 shot in the first two games. Thinking that's the angle I'm looking at, props on him and/or Kucherov
Seems like shots are at a premium against this Colorado defense

Thing about Tampa is like Colorado almost anyone can score.

Would love to see them absolutely crush Avs tonight

Reactions: KJ
Seems like shots are at a premium against this Colorado defense

Thing about Tampa is like Colorado almost anyone can score.

Would love to see them absolutely crush Avs tonight
Guess I'm going with the line of thought that they have to change it up drastically

Might work, might not but at least go down fighting. The did so little last game the energy level should be amped up lol

Pretty sure I saw white between the line and the puck, really didn't matter the angle if it was there

Would be some wicked eye trick if it wasn't but have seen crazier things

Nhl writers votes from awards all get made public

Some idiot in Pittsburgh didnt have Matthew's or mcdavid for hart in his 5

Back