******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Wow if it goes 7 scf starts on 18th

If it goes 6 it starts 14th/15th most likely

So they are gonna have a ton of time off

rangers have continued being really good in 1st periods, think they have only lost 1 1st period all playoffs, it juicy but taking the +.5 goals in 1st has been money for them, actually happy to be laying less than -200 for this. wanna play rangers for game as well, just doesnt make a lot of sense to me they continue being such big dogs when i feel pretty confident they gonna win this series, if anything these teams really close. my one concern for them would be do they wear down the deeper this thing goes having already played a couple 7 game series? they really missed a chance to put a strangle hold on this thing the other night! their goalie has been fantastic, it has taken really great efforts to get pucks by him. both goalies been great, i dont think either team scored a even strength goal until the winning goal with less than a minute left the other night, Shesterkin has just had to make a lot more saves as rangers make a habit of getting out shot.

Grabbed u3.5 at +170

Still at places

It doesnt look like rangers are gonna pull goalie, which would be only reason line is that high

Down 3 if a team does it, they usually do it before the 5 min mark

Ya that fucking holding penalty by killorn in offensive zone is gonna fuck it

Rangers werent pulling igor before that

Rumors out of boston that bergy is leaning retirement

Pasta isnt happy with coach firing and if bergy goes he may want out

If he goes marchand wont wanna stay, hes out till next january anyway after surgery

Both pasta and marchand have incredible contracts, could be a quick rebuild if they move those two for prospects and picks

Returns would be massive

Also saw today, point isnt ruled out yet for tomorrow

Even if he doesnt play, I think that means hes closeish

Maybe they are trying to save him as much as possible, so we don't see him until an elimination game in g6 if they lose tomorrow, or g7 if needed

But sounds like hed be ready for cup finals, which is at least another week away

They need point vs avs imo

Rumors out of boston that bergy is leaning retirement

Pasta isnt happy with coach firing and if bergy goes he may want out

If he goes marchand wont wanna stay, hes out till next january anyway after surgery

Both pasta and marchand have incredible contracts, could be a quick rebuild if they move those two for prospects and picks

Returns would be massive
Lots of off season surgeries too, at a minimum the first part of the season will be a rough go.

Right or wrong I’m ride or die with rangers 1st period +.5 (again) and to win the game (again, lol). Maybe I will learn a tough lesson about why they plus money at home but whatever, I still think they gonna win this series but not sure if they lose this game.

Lots of off season surgeries too, at a minimum the first part of the season will be a rough go.
McAvoy too

Wonder if they just do what warriors did a few years ago with steph. Just treat it like a forgotten year

Tell all these guys to take as much time as possible, get healthy

I don't think they'd be bad enough to be in the running for picking Bedard, but it's not a bad year to tank

I took under tonight

Feels like a must win for rags, igor stands on his head kinds game

Sneaky feeling we get an OT banger tonight

2-1 in 2nd Or 3rd OT kinds ga,me

The segment of ryan whitney talking about his travel issues at Pearson in toronto killed me

Pearson is the worst airport in the world, mandates have made it worse cause the staffing is so low

Whitney saying this may ruin canada was good

The segment of ryan whitney talking about his travel issues at Pearson in toronto killed me

Pearson is the worst airport in the world, mandates have made it worse cause the staffing is so low

Whitney saying this may ruin canada was good
Was that on TSN?

All right, at least back to cashing the juicy Ranger +.5 1st periods! This just been one those things laying the juice worth it!

His complaints got real media coverage up here though its hilarious

He said they got a hundred requests from different media up here to talk about it

So nevermind what I was saying bout rangers winning series. They squandered gm 3 then I dunno wtf happened to them tonight but it was pure laziness how often they failed to clear the zone late in that game: maybe they out of gas? The 7 game series last 2 rounds taking there toll?

So it appears DeBrincat will be traded this summer and the Hawks are allegedly taking calls and shopping Kirby Dach

Next year could be brutal on the west side

Rangers lost this series when they blew the 2-0 lead in game 3. The answer for Gallant is to play the 4th line more than the kid line which is one of many reasons why I would fire both Gallant and Drury.

Back