******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Agreed. Move everything. Tank for 3 years.

They should get in touch with Buffalo. It's the perfect fit for everyone involved...Kane gets to come home and close out his career and the young and upcoming Sabres team can benefit from his experience, leadership, etc.

They should get in touch with Buffalo. It's the perfect fit for everyone involved...Kane gets to come home and close out his career and the young and upcoming Sabres team can benefit from his experience, leadership, etc.
And what does Chicago get in return?

So it appears DeBrincat will be traded this summer and the Hawks are allegedly taking calls and shopping Kirby Dach

Next year could be brutal on the west side
I dont think you guys have any one who is a cant move outside the prospects

Debrincat will get a huge return
Kane at half retained will get a massive one

Dach is going to max out as a 2hd line center, but is probably more likely a good 3rd line center, some dumb teams will see 3rd overall a few years ago and think he still has a shot

This is the year to tank

Bedard is just below mcdavid level in terms of what he's thought or at 17, and hes more of goal scorer. Some prospect guys say the Russian, michkov, is even better, and if he could come over immediately might even be in the discussion ahead of Bedard (hes signed for 2 more years on his KHL deal post draft so he cant come over)

The Sabres have plenty of prospects...they've drafted high for many, many, many years now.
Would be a good trade for you guys too

At some point young teams need to be backed, sabres have a real good collection or guys u23, and still more coming

The eichel trade looks like a great return

Put some vets around and let them grow into team that expects to win

Not gonna have huge expectations too which helps, but if that team is playing meaningful games in march, that building would be rocking

Would be a good trade for you guys too

At some point young teams need to be backed, sabres have a real good collection or guys u23, and still more coming

The eichel trade looks like a great return

Put some vets around and let them grow into team that expects to win

Not gonna have huge expectations too which helps, but if that team is playing meaningful games in march, that building would be rocking

I think it makes a ton of sense. Kane’s already won some Cups, so he’s not necessarily needing to go to a favorite to get that Cup as we often see with vets his age that get traded.

The local kid comes home and leads the Sabres back to the playoffs for the first time in over a decade is a huge feel good story that would do exactly what you said in packing that building. When the Sabres are good, there isn’t a better barn in the league…Buffalo is a hockey town before it’s a football town, that’s without question.

I think it makes a ton of sense. Kane’s already won some Cups, so he’s not necessarily needing to go to a favorite to get that Cup as we often see with vets his age that get traded.

The local kid comes home and leads the Sabres back to the playoffs for the first time in over a decade is a huge feel good story that would do exactly what you said in packing that building. When the Sabres are good, there isn’t a better barn in the league…Buffalo is a hockey town before it’s a football town, that’s without question.
Sabres Leafs meaningful games in Buffalo would be up there with best crowd atmosphere in league with all the leafs fans on attendance

Sabres Leafs meaningful games in Buffalo would be up there with best crowd atmosphere in league with all the leafs fans on attendance

It’s almost always 50/50 in the building. The first game in the new barn I went to was the playoff game against the Leafs where Rob Ray scored the first goal and it seemed like the roof was going to come off the place.

I’ve been to some amazing playoff games against the Penguins, Flyers, etc…but that Leafs game was an intense atmosphere. Only time I remember it louder was a penalty shot save Hasek made against the Flyers, during the 2003 playoffs I think it was. Literally couldn’t hear my buddy next to me, couldn’t even hear yourself talk it was that loud…and then he saved it and it somehow got louder.

It’s almost always 50/50 in the building. The first game in the new barn I went to was the playoff game against the Leafs where Rob Ray scored the first goal and it seemed like the roof was going to come off the place.

I’ve been to some amazing playoff games against the Penguins, Flyers, etc…but that Leafs game was an intense atmosphere. Only time I remember it louder was a penalty shot save Hasek made against the Flyers, during the 2003 playoffs I think it was. Literally couldn’t hear my buddy next to me, couldn’t even hear yourself talk it was that loud…and then he saved it and it somehow got louder.
Ya the 50/50 in the building always makes for an incredible atmosphere

Best I've had was a few canucks/hawks playoff games when that rivalry was incredible
Olympic final was too corporate, outside was awesome though

Hoping the kraken Canucks turns into something and we get a playoff series soon, cause that is biggest potential for a leafs/Sabres style thing with the crowds

Back