******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Just before puck drop I looked at 1P U1.5 but it had dropped to -115 from like -140. That actually scared me off it. Someone knew something.

then all the espn talking heads took rangers before the game and I immediately cashed out my plays on draft kings and switched to tampa

kinda like the price to play edmonton tonight. feel like gm2 been Avs worst game, preds took them to ot in that game and blues beat them. getting +145 feels like a solid play.

kinda like the price to play edmonton tonight. feel like gm2 been Avs worst game, preds took them to ot in that game and blues beat them. getting +145 feels like a solid play.

If you like that you might as well do a same game parlay with the over, as I don't think they'll ever win a game with the under

If you like that you might as well do a same game parlay with the over, as I don't think they'll ever win a game with the under

i was planning on just playing over separate to pay for oilers if they lose, lol. gonna keep betting over then doubling if/after a game goes under.

Im probably the last person that should be giving plays but I think the ‘Both Teams Score 2nd Period’ -115 seems like a solid bet

WTF is it with 5 on 3 PP? I feel like the scoring percentage on them is super low. Is it that they try to get too fucking cute or what?

Jfc, I guess it a good sign for Oilers they havnt given up a goal despite the 5 on 3 and another power play besides that?? The goalie actually making some good saves. I’d like to think Edmonton will get a few pp chances sooner than later but they def earned the penalties they got. I think Avs got away with one or 2 plays that coulda been penalties.

Anyone else see this asshole on the bottom right of their tv screen? He won’t sit down and he’s throwing up urban hand gestures. Looks like a complete moron.

I don’t follow hockey super close though I love playoff hockey. I don’t know a lot of the rules.
Can someone help me understand the rule about face offs and what causes players to get “thrown out” of the face off at times. Also, it seems that players sometimes get tossed on purpose?

I don’t follow hockey super close though I love playoff hockey. I don’t know a lot of the rules.
Can someone help me understand the rule about face offs and what causes players to get “thrown out” of the face off at times. Also, it seems that players sometimes get tossed on purpose?
It’s usually because a player is trying to gain an advantage whether in or out of the circle or if one of the centers doesn’t get set right within the lines

Edit: Why do hockey players get kicked out of faceoffs? | Hockey Answered

Not sure how I feel bout it but decided to play Edmonton, couldn’t resist the plus money at home in a must win for this series to have any drama.

Back