2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

@guaranteeed what do you think of BC as a short home dog on Friday?

Their defence has only given up 2 TDs in the last 22 quarters. Theyre winning me over
I like them as a dog for sure, but I am still hesitant on the defense

They have been great since that 1st game, but it was ottawa twice, edmonton, and a stamps team that even though BLM was playing, was in a funk until that 2nd half of last Edmonton game

On the whole they have probably had the easiest defensive schedule so far

But you can only be judged on who you play, and even if the defense isn't a top 3 unit, the offense has been excellent, that's enough for me to like them dogged st home against anyone right now

I like them as a dog for sure, but I am still hesitant on the defense

They have been great since that 1st game, but it was ottawa twice, edmonton, and a stamps team that even though BLM was playing, was in a funk until that 2nd half of last Edmonton game

On the whole they have probably had the easiest defensive schedule so far

But you can only be judged on who you play, and even if the defense isn't a top 3 unit, the offense has been excellent, that's enough for me to like them dogged st home against anyone right now
Agree on all points. They have had a weak ass schedule so far.

I am gonna wait on this one. I think the every Sask game has seen the line slide toward sask as the crazy/bored prarie fans bet on their team. We might see a 2.5 by kick

I do think the crowd will be hot too, they are giving out the shirts with that incredible indigenous logo on them

Lions crowd isnt a great one usually, them and the argos are two most nonchalant in league, very much a product of their cities, but I do think friday is more than normal

Hope amar wasnt joking about banning watermelons too

Agree on all points. They have had a weak ass schedule so far.

I am gonna wait on this one. I think the every Sask game has seen the line slide toward sask as the crazy/bored prarie fans bet on their team. We might see a 2.5 by kick
Yes that's a really good point, I wont be touching it till right before kickoff

I do think the crowd will be hot too, they are giving out the shirts with that incredible indigenous logo on them

Lions crowd isnt a great one usually, them and the argos are two most nonchalant in league, very much a product of their cities, but I do think friday is more than normal

Hope amar wasnt joking about banning watermelons too
I heard it sold out earlier this week so you're probably right, they crowd will be into it

Sask missing AC Leonard again after he got another game added in piss-gate. They'll have Gainey back though

I want to order one of those logo shirts and I live on the other side of the country. Those are awesome

I want to order one of those logo shirts and I live on the other side of the country. Those are awesome
Yep, such a great design, seems like such an easy move to make

But this is vancouver, and people have wanted to get rid of the orca canucks logo for 20 years, had such an easy out to do it when orca bay sports sold the team too, also so many better options, the flying v, the skate, johnny canuck, stick in the rink etc, but the whale is still there

Watford ended up with 115 yds. Not even halfway to the number
On a regularly called offense he wouldnt get it most nights
On this offense where they dont let him throw over 10 yards deep out wide and maybe 15 up the middle... no chance
In that weather??

No chance

Was a great find by you

Yep, such a great design, seems like such an easy move to make

But this is vancouver, and people have wanted to get rid of the orca canucks logo for 20 years, had such an easy out to do it when orca bay sports sold the team too, also so many better options, the flying v, the skate, johnny canuck, stick in the rink etc, but the whale is still there
Yeah bring back the old colour scheme from the Trevor Linden days. That was one of the best looking unis in the game

This is a decent game between 2 teams playing fairly well. Something we haven't seen a lot of this season unfortunately.

I'm not seeing a 2H play at all.

Back