2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

200w.webp

Lowe said that he doesn’t think if you are the Thunder you can get any real assets for Westbrook because of the contact. He thinks you could probably get some other somewhat bad contracts , but tradeable ones

I think Rockets are a wild card , which would be crazy , but Morey has to be itching to make some type of move

Lowe said that he doesn’t think if you are the Thunder you can get any real assets for Westbrook because of the contact. He thinks you could probably get some other somewhat bad contracts , but tradeable ones

The beauty is that CP3 has a contract that would essentially cancel Russ’s out. It’s a match made in heaven. Send CP3 to OKC so he can be “the man” and can be the malcontent he seemingly loves to be.

And the Rockets have reached out to OKC to gauge their interest in a swap.

Last edited:
So it would basically be cp3 + picks to make up for the extra year plus worse player

Which is better for okc anyway cause they wanna pick top 5 the next few years anyway

Bradley also a Laker. They really did the best they could after Kawhi chose the Clippers.

It's been long time coming:
LeBron James will move to point guard this season according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.

Detroit ...

Lol. Well they’re clearly out since Broussard said they’re going to get him.

I’m just sticking with Houston since I brought it up before any of these slugs in the media reported it themselves. I was at least one full day before anyone.

Lol. Well they’re clearly out since Broussard said they’re going to get him.

I’m just sticking with Houston since I brought it up before any of these slugs in the media reported it themselves. I was at least one full day before anyone.
Fair enough and yeah on Detroit. It's quite the debate here, that's for sure. I don't think they have a shot anyways.

Replacing Reggie with Russ won't change a thing in Detroit aside from getting more asses on seats at Little Caesars.

Replacing Reggie with Russ won't change a thing in Detroit aside from getting more asses on seats at Little Caesars.

That may well be their goal. They aren’t winning a title anytime soon, so increases attendance and revenue isn’t a bad thing.

Didn’t Butler specifically go to Miami so he could be the “man” there . He could have stayed in Philly , gone to Houston , even Lakers .

Butler and Russ seems like a disaster.. but I’d love to see the train wreck

If you add Russ to Detroit does that make them a top 4 seed ? Assuming Blake’s healthy ?

Doesn’t sound like OKC is going send Russ anywhere he doesn’t want to go

Didn’t Butler specifically go to Miami so he could be the “man” there . He could have stayed in Philly , gone to Houston , even Lakers .

Butler and Russ seems like a disaster.. but I’d love to see the train wreck
Why? Both obsessed with hard work.

Back