2018 CFL In-Game

Its looking like an over type of game. I don't think I'll take it though

-6.5 for the 2H looks good if I didn't have an Ottawa bet already. Don't want the middle

SOcjkJT.png

That smoke in Edmonton looks awful. Can't imagine what its like in BC. I heard streetlights were staying on all day in some places its so dark

I think it’s a good move I made getting out of B.C.

Just like the timing of a live bet I moved right when these fires were starting to be regular occurrence every summer. Air quality may never be the same.

Id never leave here, theres maybe 2 or 3 places id consider living in if i had to leave here

Vancouver is too good

I've visited 5 or 6 times and always liked it. Needed to get in before house prices went haywire though. Spent some time in Kelowna too and really liked the laid back vibe there

Id never leave here, theres maybe 2 or 3 places id consider living in if i had to leave here

Vancouver is too good

There are certain things that you only find in Vancouver.

1- Amazjng nature scenery. Trails. World class

2- Best food in Canada. And cheap

3- mild winters. No snow just rain

Vancouver is too good

I’m going to start spending my summers min 1 month in Pei on the ocean front. Rent a nice waterfront ocean and just relax.
Red clay sand beaches. Some real amazing scenery.

Vancouver is too good

I’m going to visit back twice a year.

Maybe in March and October ish.

This way I will see all trails parks sea wall. Eat sushi like crazy. Hit cactus club.
Head to whistler.

This way I get the enjoyment of bc. Two trips o dan squeeze a lot of Vancouver lifestyle in !

I've visited 5 or 6 times and always liked it. Needed to get in before house prices went haywire though. Spent some time in Kelowna too and really liked the laid back vibe there

Ya thats big, for most people if you didnt get in 15 years ago its moving further and further out, even the greater vancouver cities are getting crazy high and its having to go out to places like coquitlam and langley, richmond and burnaby are mini vancouvers now, surrey could be soon

OTT 4/4 on 2pt converts this game, ridiculous stat

I like the strategy though. After a long drive you have the defense tired and on their heels. And after the scoop'n'score, they have to come out cold and defend one play. Advantage offense in both those situations

That sounds awesome

It is awesome.

It’s quieter. Less ppl equals more fun.

East coast prices. Everything cheaper. Good seafood.

One of the top 4 islands is located in pei.

Crazy light houses big rocks.

Bay of fundy is highest waves in the world.

Ppl super nice in pei. Lots of hills beautiful grass etc.

We can do a command centre trip there.

I like the strategy though. After a long drive you have the defense tired and on their heels. And after the scoop'n'score, they have to come out cold and defend one play. Advantage offense in both those situations

I agree, but more surprised they've converted all of them successfully.

I agree, but more surprised they've converted all of them successfully.

I believe it Makes sense to go for 2 every time.

I think Ottawa is going for 2 to give Harris extra reps at the red zone. It was known that Ottawa sucked in the red zone.
What better way to improve red zone by giving Harris 4-5 Chances at converting near the goal?

Thoughts?

One busy football weekend Hulu I will send the family to Vancouver to visit and have my place alone.
You can drive over and we can cap like crazy.

Hit a strip bar at night. Cap all day and night !

True ballers are happy for others. I’m really excited about all the wins.
Hell I’ll stay retired if this works!

Keep it going winning!

The measure of a man is how he treats someone who he has no benefit from.

Back