2018 CFL In-Game

There's a couple of situations I really like this coming week.

My boss has scheduled a weekly Monday morning meeting right in the timeframe when the lines usually come out. This is not going to work at all.
I'll talk to him

There's a couple of situations I really like this coming week.

My boss has scheduled a weekly Monday morning meeting right in the timeframe when the lines usually come out. This is not going to work at all.

I’m on conference call with your boss. I’m going to overrule him and tell him no Monday morning meetings.

“We must plant trees on whose shade we don’t plan to sit under.

I believe there is an absolute Thrill for giving up everything you have for others.

As it’s Sunday was reading a very deep quote from one of my monk books.

“Today I’m not what I think I am”

“I’m not what you think I am”

“I am what I think you think I am”

A great quote about how we live in a perception of a perception of ourselves.

Lines just dropped and I dont see a single one I like.

Might be some value on Winnipeg at -6 but not a lot. Ottawa has the defense to keep it close.

Montreal getting +16.5 is an eye-opener. I made it 10.5. There’s some value there but let’s not be fooled by how flattering the score was for the ALs this past week. They still sucked and now they have to travel cross country for a second straight road game. And Edmonton has a 9 day week to prepare and are finally healthy. Pass for now.

Sask might have some value at +7 hosting Calgary but the stamps still haven’t won a game by less than 9 all year.

Gonna go have lunch and put some thought into these.

Evening all.

Its inportant for Ottawa to generate a first down or two on this opening drive to keep it from getting away on them early

Very strong drive there. Decent protection and Harris was making good reads all the way down the field

Hulu we were well ahead of the curve in Winnipeg secondary. They don’t communicate well.

Guys are always running open vs Ritchie hall

I suspect it’s because Ritchie hall runs the same defense for years so offensive coordinators can find the openings easily.

Nice work Sammy.

Winnipeg -2.5 live. I wanted pk but its too early for that

You could win both.

But I think Ottawa can win this game outright.

If you get Winnipeg +4.5 after another td might be best

But usually if I have a winner pick I just leave it alone.

You could win both.

But I think Ottawa can win this game outright.

If you get Winnipeg +4.5 after another td might be best

But usually if I have a winner pick I just leave it alone.

Yeah that's why I avoid live betting. Too easy to get in over my head and start chasing.

Only if there's an extenuating circumstance should I be looking to bet live

Discipline is crucial for live betting.

I wouldn’t touch live when you are betting regular spreads.

Only time I would taje is like this.

Bet $1000 Ottawa +7 ex.

Winnipeg moneyljne available at +400

I may take Winnipeg for $200 to almost have no risk.

And could win both

Yes Hulu live betting is like a Tool in a tool box.

It is 1 tool time help you win.

It is best used as a graduated capping tool. It is a tool and can be used strategically. It must be used only strategically

I’ve been live better since 2008.

After a while it was all I do. Kind of like trading. Jumping in and out of games.

Then it evolved to this.

The capping command centre!

I’m trying a new approach for my new house.
I have a few main floor offices.

I’m debating installing 2 or 3 TVs in the office abc installing a nice booth in the corner to sit down. I’ll have an office desk in there with computer monitor

So just an office desk. 3 TVs on wall. Possibly 2 42 inches high on wall angled down. And the booth that will fit in the corner of the wall.
Then you could sit in the booth while I sit on my desk watching Also.

Thoughts?

I’m trying a new approach for my new house.
I have a few main floor offices.

I’m debating installing 2 or 3 TVs in the office abc installing a nice booth in the corner to sit down. I’ll have an office desk in there with computer monitor

So just an office desk. 3 TVs on wall. Possibly 2 42 inches high on wall angled down. And the booth that will fit in the corner of the wall.
Then you could sit in the booth while I sit on my desk watching Also.

Thoughts?

As long as the booth has desk space, I like it

It’s a normal size office about 11x10 room.

I was thinking I don’t want it cluttered.

The booth is like an L shape booth that will fit on the wall on the corner of the room

Back