2018 CFL In-Game

I will say I’m impressed with Jonny’s accuracy on the slants.

He looks like he knows what’s happening and where he wants to go with the ball.

When a team is playing up to par or above there is no reason to bet against them. I like the Alouettes this week. 1stH 2nd H. Ottawa is trash not Montreal in this one. These are the games the books crush you.

Fq4zFJh.png

When a team is playing up to par or above there is no reason to bet against them. I like the Alouettes this week. 1stH 2nd H. Ottawa is trash not Montreal in this one. These are the games the books crush you.

Except I don't think Montreal are playing up to par. Theyve generated nothing on offense. Only a pick 6. Meanwhile Ottawa has put up 270 yards and fumbled away their chances. They should be leading handily in a normal game

Except I don't think Montreal are playing up to par. Theyve generated nothing on offense. Only a pick 6. Meanwhile Ottawa has put up 270 yards and fumbled away their chances. They should be leading handily in a normal game

I see your point but the way Montreal has been playing of late you dont think that they have elevated their game at all? My point is Ottawa is losing and the book is gonna take all Qttawa bettors money this week. +10.5 for me. Best of luck.

I see your point but the way Montreal has been playing of late you dont think that they have elevated their game at all? My point is Ottawa is losing and the book is gonna take all Qttawa bettors money this week. +10.5 for me. Best of luck.

They are definitely better than last week but it would be hard to be worse and they've only generated 1 point of offense. I feel like Ottawa had multiple drives that couldve resulted in points but they turned over the ball on every one.

Anyway, best of luck friend. Always appreciate the discussion

Think you make some very interesting points and I tend to think you’re right. This game is about the perception of Ottawa being an elite team which they’re showing they may not be. No dog in the fight second half but I think Montreal May be the right side. We’re going to learn a LOT about this RB team and campbell from what 2nd half adjustments they do (or do not) make.

Welcome to the thread, Spottie...Keep sharing more thoughts...only makes us all better cappers in the long run.

They are definitely better than last week but it would be hard to be worse and they've only generated 1 point of offense. I feel like Ottawa had multiple drives that couldve resulted in points but they turned over the ball on every one.

Anyway, best of luck friend. Always appreciate the discussion

yes no problem. Montreal is not covering a lot of games the rest of the way but this game is a winning ticket, just my opinion.

yes no problem. Montreal is not covering a lot of games the rest of the way but this game is a winning ticket, just my opinion.

To be fair we're also talking about different lines. At -10 I wouldn't have bet Ottawa. I got lucky with a book hanging a -7.5 which is what I took. Remains to be seen if the book honors it or cancels it as a bad line.

I dont bet bad lines, i got burned before. Either way Ottawa finished off a drive for the major. Back to watching NFL for a while. Best of luck.

WOW Duron Carter released/!?!?! This whole story gets stranger and stranger

Good looking out. Its not a big deal but it is an interesting story. He has a lot of swag like his old man but in the last few seasons just hot air and little production.

Good looking out. Its not a big deal but it is an interesting story. He has a lot of swag like his old man but in the last few seasons just hot air and little production.

Yeah agree althouogh he got kind of screwed by Jones making him play DB for several games

Apparently the Riders had Carter on the trading block but no takers so they dumped him before the contract guarantee kicks in so they don't have to pay him for the rest of the season.

Also rumors Carter has been sighted in Montreal today

I can't believe how little pressure Ottawa has been able to manage against what had been one of the worst offensive lines in the game

Johnny F played about what I figured. Significant improvement now that he's had long enough to learn his receivers names but still has a ways to go. I think he had 155 yards or such.

Big surprise was Montreal's defense which looked fired up and aggressive. They still couldn't hold The RBs offense under 400 yards but created enough turnovers to keep themselves in the game.

Ottawa turns it over 3 times inside the opponent's 40. Make those 1 TD and 2 field goals and this game is the blowout I expected. Anyway.

It was 17-11. Montreal forced Ottawa into 2 field goals to tie the game. And won on a sweep inside red zone with 30 or so seconds left. Covers -7.5 Ottawa that Hulu and the -10 I had.

There's a couple of situations I really like this coming week.

My boss has scheduled a weekly Monday morning meeting right in the timeframe when the lines usually come out. This is not going to work at all.

Back