2018 CFL In-Game

Teams with leads of 10 often lose in last 3 Mins. They forget how to play defense. Guys are wide open. Teams score tds in less than 50 seconds.

And the Hamilton line fatigue KILLED them once they got to the 25. That is a major major problem.

Yeah Jones and co have killed this line. First they trade an all-star right guard to Montreal to trade up in the draft to draft a guy who ends up signing with Denver. Then they send their starting LT and a prospect to Montreal with manziel. Just made a hash of it.

Was it me or did the media cfl panel writers annoint Masoli as the next great qb on warren moons level.

Sure he put up some numbers last few games of last season.

But overall he never really accomplished anything?

They were jumping the gun on this guys success.

The workout definitely helped Ottawa today!!

Let’s have some drinks tonight and chill!

Chill out Hulu the hot stepper style!!

Hulu the betting gods repaid us today with good bounces after the Winnipeg debacle.

We win that Winnipeg bet 28 out of 30 times. But good to see the Buddha betting gods repay us.

Recap- that huge lineman uko on Ottawa looks like the next great d lineman.

The linebacker Cioffi was everywhere.

Ottawa has a pretty solid defense. Rico Murray purifoy prubeau hebert Johnathan rose.

I like ottawa defense. They look prett decent.

Recap- that huge lineman uko on Ottawa looks like the next great d lineman.

The linebacker Cioffi was everywhere.

Ottawa has a pretty solid defense. Rico Murray purifoy prubeau hebert Johnathan rose.

I like ottawa defense. They look prett decent.

Yeah you were right, Cioffi was a huge upgrade. And Uko looked like he belongs. They had to juggle their ratio and add a canadian receiver so Thorpe must've seen enough to think he was worth that trade-off

I might have to step out to a barbecue with a Mexican homie I know.

I might just sit on my 3-0 night with the beautiful parkay Ottawa money line and under.

Life is good friends.

Of all my outs, Pinny has the best line on sask at this moment. When a sharp book like Pinny has the best dog line, you have to be a little scared of the dog.

Yeah you were right, Cioffi was a huge upgrade. And Uko looked like he belongs. They had to juggle their ratio and add a canadian receiver so Thorpe must've seen enough to think he was worth that trade-off

I was shocked josh Johnson was cut. He was good in bc. Relatively young at 27 years old. And he was playing with the jaguars last season.

However this guy Cioffi was everywhere. Like a warrior on the battle field.
He was so fast and can tackle.

Ottawa marcel desjardins excellent at player recruitment.

Hamilton dB Jamal rolle is very good. He located the ball has super quick feet.

This guy is really good. The 2 plays he was targeted He reminded of former cfl dB Juron Bolden I think was his name?

Cats in Montreal next week sure does look interesting. I think there's a good chance Manziel starts. Then it becomes a referendum on whether the cats traded the right QB

Cats in Montreal next week sure does look interesting. I think there's a good chance Manziel starts. Then it becomes a referendum on whether the cats traded the right QB

I actually think manziel for sure would be better than masol I hit he might bolt to the nfl.

Honestly I think both masol I and manziel were not the QBs for Hamilton bro.

Samuel did you push through any Canadian policy this week I need to be aware of?

Nothing yet but I’m working on enforcing non compliance with manufacturers. Have to create a standardized enforcement Monetary penalty triage.

I have some ideas. Trying to find the point where companies pass the boundaries into enforcement territory.

Samuel did you push through any Canadian policy this week I need to be aware of?

I went to the crash test centre. Really cool. Witnessed a vehicle test crash on a Toyota Rav. Rear passenger died in a crash so we tested it to find out why. There was apiece of metal that punctured right through the seat and killed the test dummy

I went to the crash test centre. Really cool. Witnessed a vehicle test crash on a Toyota Rav. Rear passenger died in a crash so we tested it to find out why. There was apiece of metal that punctured right through the seat and killed the test dummy

That would be pretty cool to see actually

Back