2018 CFL In-Game

OFFICIAL CCC APOLOGY

Re: Over in the Winnipeg Toronto game.

It was discovered that Sammy Meatballs has not been keeping up with his physical regiment the past week. The lack of workouts resulted in a weak pass rush for both Toronto and Winnipeg.

Charge: Failure to train at the gym resulting in a

weak pass rush resulting in an over.

Remedy: 2 hour workout today to give Ottawa some energy and strength on their pass rush.

Today the Redblacks will have that extra pass rush.

The workout paid off! What a hit I just laid!

Offensive lines giving clean pockets for QBs.

First 5 weeks was bad protection and all short passes.

Now it’s all about the long ball!!

Just have to avoid the Winnipeg over syndrome.

Every flukey play happens in Winnipeg. From blocked kicks to kick returns to int tds. So many bs plays!!

Think you’re going to see a lot of Powell here now that the RBs are going into the wind. I like Campbell as a coach...think he’s got a real good feel how to get the most out of what he’s working with. In a league where you’ve got multiple clueless coaches, that’s a huge advantage

Think you’re going to see a lot of Powell here now that the RBs are going into the wind. I like Campbell as a coach...think he’s got a real good feel how to get the most out of what he’s working with. In a league where you’ve got multiple clueless coaches, that’s a huge advantage

That’s something I love about windy games. At any given time you have one team trying to use the clock while they’re against the wind.

Me too, the under looks good so far.

I hope you guys win your Ottawa play, but I had to throw a sawbuck on the cats bc of the lion video. I'll be glad to chalk it up as homage to the spirits if the under cashes...

:cheers3:

We just need to stop Hamilton. They will complete passes but they aren’t converting into points.

Let’s keep it up. Ottawa defense!!!

Another miss.

Who is this new guy CIOFFI? He looks good for Ottawa. Every other guy would have taken the roughing call on that sack. He looks smooth.

June Jones...draw plays on 2nd and 19 on your 25 with 20 yard deep end zones is idiotic...especially with the wind. And in the battle of kickers Hammy has to show me something...the rook for Ottawa has been outstanding.

June Jones...draw plays on 2nd and 19 on your 25 with 20 yard deep end zones is idiotic...especially with the wind. And in the battle of kickers Hammy has to show me something...the rook for Ottawa has been outstanding.
Seems like June has gone conservative in his old age

American coaches showing up in this league just don’t figure it out right away. It is a huge advantage for guys who know the Canadian game coaching vs an american HC and DC like JJ and Glanville

American coaches showing up in this league just don’t figure it out right away. It is a huge advantage for guys who know the Canadian game coaching vs an american HC and DC like JJ and Glanville

So true. When I think back to the American expansion in the 90s the only team that did well was Baltimore because they hired a coach with experience.

The only guy in recent memory who has come up and had success as a head guy right away is Trestman

So true. When I think back to the American expansion in the 90s the only team that did well was Baltimore because they hired a coach with experience.

The only guy in recent memory who has come up and had success as a head guy right away is Trestman
And didn’t Trestman have Calvillo
In his first stint w Montreal? That guy was so damn good he let trestman learn the game on the job.

Trestman doesn’t have the horses this year but he’s still as good a coach as Campbell in the east.

Then look at the West.

Wally is senile.
O’Shea knows the league but god has some brain farts.
Sling Blade has had proven success.
Dickenson is coaching the Patriots of the North.
I still don’t know what I think of Maas. Similar to Trestman’s first run amen reilly can cover up for anything that a coach might eff up.

Back