2018 CFL In-Game

Reno, I was telling HuntDog earlier today, it’s a great fucking way to fill in the gap for that football itch.

Reno, I was telling HuntDog earlier today, it’s a great fucking way to fill in the gap for that football itch.

I bet it quite a bit 2 and 3 years ago just totals and killed it.

Last year, tried a few, unprepared, and got off to a rocky start so shelved the experiment.

1-1 so far this year but first time home to actually track a game that I bet on.

Let’s talk second half.

Need some more winners. At least 3 good ones or 100 push ups. I don’t want to do push ups

Thoughts.....

From last year I have noticed Ottawa qb Harris is an underachieving qb.

He dominates bad teams and doesent step up vs good teams on the road.

This looks like a Calgary win to me.

They didn’t play great but they are known for second halves.

I feel they can win this match by 8 or more

I don't see any 2H play here. Just going to enjoy it I think

Hard to read first half, Hulu. Calgary killed themselve with penalties 1st q...Ottawa cannot take advantage of dominating field position plus 2 turnovers. Meh. Think I’m sitting on my +8.5

Well you guys might get your wish. The new commish keeps musing about moving the seaosn up to May and having the Grey Cup in October.

I am completely opposed to any idea that would mean fewer snow games

This looks like a Calgary win to me.

They didn’t play great but they are known for second halves.

I feel they can win this match by 8 or more

We’ve talked about this before, Kyle...but it really is a purer form of football and truer strategy than the Goodell fuckboys and some of the shit we see on Sundays.

Agreed. Only saw bits of the game due to buffering on the plane unfortunately so no halftime input from me

I do feel like the stamps win. I already got my 1H bet so thinking of hedging off my RBs +7.5 bet. I don't think Bo keeps faltering all game

I do feel like the stamps win. I already got my 1H bet so thinking of hedging off my RBs +7.5 bet. I don't think Bo keeps faltering all game

I agree but what’s the score of this game right now without that first Ottawa turnover? That’s what I keep asking myself.

Maybe this is one of the negatives of watching on an iPad stream, but TSN keeps showing a chick in the Calgary end zone with guns so big they look like they’re swallowing her teeth. It’s grossing me the fuck out.

Maybe this is one of the negatives of watching on an iPad stream, but TSN keeps showing a chick in the Calgary end zone with guns so big they look like they’re swallowing her teeth. It’s grossing me the fuck out.
tumblr_inline_mi8wob7owt1qz4rgp.gif

To me ottawacannot protect its qb.

Cgy will eventually make plays.

Trevor Harris imo is useless vs apass rush.

Anything can happen but for me I could see cgy making better adjustments Than Ottawa.

They’ve shown her like 7 times and I thought at first it was Jar Jar Binks or a Star Wars character. JFC

Back