2018 CFL In-Game

Great fake punt by Cgy...that’s a perfect example of a play nfl teams should use. But they’re mostly pussies playing afraid instead of to be aggressive and trying to win instead of avoiding losing

Great fake punt by Cgy...that’s a perfect example of a play nfl teams should use. But they’re mostly pussies playing afraid instead of to be aggressive and trying to win instead of avoiding losing

So true. The nfl is so damn conservative.

Calgary killing themselves with penalties so far...if they get aggressive on offence, that’s when we see what the RBs D is made of.

Great start for this Ottawa D. Sammy, think you mentioned it in Hulu’s thread how teams in this league often come back to earth after a huge game on offence. Not sure whether it’s Cal being poor so far or Ott looking stout on D

Great start for this Ottawa D. Sammy, think you mentioned it in Hulu’s thread how teams in this league often come back to earth after a huge game on offence. Not sure whether it’s Cal being poor so far or Ott looking stout on D

When you are getting paid on average 80k or so the players aren’t compensated enough to put that effort week in week out.

Half the time they are clubbing banging woman etc.

They only practice 2 hours a day a few times a week.

Some players have other jobs bankers fireman etc

If they get paid millions you would see a more consistent effort week to week.

Jesus...Bo just missing everything so far. No complaints with the dog ticket.

It seems to happen after big performances.

I just noticed it many years ago. I would always lose on the chalk team after they won big the week before.

Win big one week. Everybody buys in and then they come out flat next week.

Seemed to happen at least 80 percent of the time. Maybe even 85-88 percent

If Ottawa’s offensive line stays healthy and keeps playing like this they will be hard to stop.
And they are missing 2 starters.

I was at the game last week. They looked really balanced. Good in all areas.

Like a club full of solid chicks. No super models but a lot of 8.5’s

Hold this to a fg Ottawa.

Come on scarfy get off your coach and line up in front of your tv and rush the TV like a madman when bo snaps the ball!

Damn Eric Rogers is too good for the cfl.

He should be in the nfl but he might be too slow.

Most cfl dbs are quick but very undersized.

Like 6’4 vs 5’8

Bo keeps going to the slant route over and over here...those damn WR are so good it’s so hard to defend consistently.

Now I’m all for playing to win...but in a 7-6 game where your QB has been inconsistent as hell...I don’t get going for 3rd and 3 right there

Back