2018 CFL In-Game

That being said I still think double digits is too much to give the Als with a backup QB for the opponent who hasn’t been very impressive yet

That being said I still think double digits is too much to give the Als with a backup QB for the opponent who hasn’t been very impressive yet

Hundred percent agree.

Brandin bridge Canadian qb can’t lay double digits.

Although mtl is in disarray b

Ottawa’s Punter has been outstanding. Thought for sure they’d take the safety there but that kick was a beauty.

Yeah they're unbettable for me right now. They just completely reshuffled their line this week. Thats a desperation move.

How can they look worse this week than last week? I just can’t see it. It’s painful but I almost on principles of capping have to take them
In this spot.

This is setting up an excellent line on Ottawa at Montreal.

Ottawa will be -7 or lower.

They will blast Montreal in Montreal.

Especially if Montreal plays sask tight this weekb

Been fun boys but Ottawa just can’t overcome those 4 TO’s...hope to see you boys for the doubleheader...off to bed, 6 a.m. comes too damn early.

Game Summary.

It was a game dominated by the defenses particularly Calgary’s who rode their hot defense to a 24-14 win.

All unders pretty much won on this game including both team totals well under the total.

After watching the first few weeks it appears to me that the defenses are a step ahead of the offense.
It looks to me that many teams have very stout defenses.

After watching ottawa twice they are a capable offense but certainly not elite as Harris is a mediocre quarterback. And they have a scrappy defense.

It looks to me that they have the right recipe for unders. The way they played Calgary’s offense was very impressive.

I could see Ottawa being beating bc at home on Friday July 20th. I feel that Ottawa can win games like 24-9 vs bc. I feel our defense can shut them down.
Both of these teams are in the upper echelon of the League. No doubts.

Why is it that every time the facebook commercial comes on, I want to hunt down the narrator and punch him in the face?

One thing I can tell you about Winnipeg.

They have a very bad passing defense.

I notice they can not stop any passes.

Vk. Winnipeg is horrible in the secondary.

Defensive coordinator Ritchie hall is washed up.

This is setting up to be s huge night from Masoli.

I think he will pick this Mickey Mouse Ritchie hall defense apart.

I believe their receivers can get open all day

They blew the one coverage sammy. wide open down the middle and even more open along the sideline.

That’s all they do under Ritchie hall bro.

From the last few years it’s the same story.

Completionafter completion.

Good for us Hamilton backers.

I was vacationing at the same Jamaican resort as Ritchie Hall 2 years ago. I couldn't figure out where I recognixed him from and it wasn't until they were calling for the shuttle and I heard the name I was like oh shit, that's who that was. Wish I'd known earlier, I wouldve said hi

Really didn't understand the procedure play. They let the whole play go and Masoli tackled at the 8 or 9 ...

It was never blown dead.

But then they called procedure for not reporting and Winnipeg accepted? Why?

Peg's secondary has decent talent but lack height to go up against big receivers and missing two starters tonight, they are way below average

Really didn't understand the procedure play. They let the whole play go and Masoli tackled at the 8 or 9 ...

It was never blown dead.

But then they called procedure for not reporting and Winnipeg accepted? Why?

Don't get that either. Winnipeg shouldve declined and taken 2nd down from the 8

We just need to stop strebeler. He looks like Peyton Manning out there. Composed. Can run.

Reads the field with ease.

This guy has grasped our cfl game so fast.

You can just tell he knows what he is doing.

We could be in for a shootout in the heat unfortunately

Back