2018 CFL In-Game

Think I’m playing BC TT o13 they have zero and should have a MINIMUM of 10 already. They’re going to be throwing looking for a quick score. And always a garbage time chance to cover.

I think Winnipeg is also a huge fraud.

I mean it’s bern 17-0 with opportunity to go up 38-0

They won’t beat cgy with this lack of killer instinct. No chance

Damn I fell asleep and missed the ending. So BC got it done in the end but couldn't get us the over.

I am thinking BC might just be developing into an under team. Star laiden defence is starting to solidify and Lulay i a much more slow and deliberate QB who will eat more clock than Jennings did.

Damn I fell asleep and missed the ending. So BC got it done in the end but couldn't get us the over.

I am thinking BC might just be developing into an under team. Star laiden defence is starting to solidify and Lulay i a much more slow and deliberate QB who will eat more clock than Jennings did.

It’s setting up into an under next game at Ottawa.

Harris and lulay both ball
Control teams. Should be a lower scoring game.

Defenses seem to be leading the way.

Winnipeg offense looks terrible. No receivers. Dresser and bowman are washed up. They throw to darvin way too much.

Ritchie hall as advertised defense couldn’t hold the lions with a 2 td lead in the fourth.

Im thinning we see a 49.5-51.5 total. Ottawa game will be low scoring.

As long as bc road defense shows up. Harris is easy to defend.

Excited to hear Proulx ! Went on TSN radio Hamilton on my way home. Morielli (sp?) doing colour.

I called Sammy in transit and no answer. Hopefully just putting kids to bed.

Clock seems to be melting..

I don't know everyone well enough to type too much, but are those Jordan cleats being worn by White ans Masoli? Look similar to those shoes from around 96ish. Cleayed version of course.

I want out of my -10.5. Seems like over the top is how to beat Sask...well said guaranteed.

Bridge isn't bad. CJ needs to let him deal and learn.

Excuse my absence. Preparing for a presentation tomorrow for 25 people.

I’m back for the second half!

Crazy day. I saw that moose that blocked the highway. Anyone hear about this. The craziest thing I’ve ever seen!

Sandy Beveridge went to UBC and played minor football with me. He is jacked!

Are these chicks wearing 69 as a sexual joke? ...And then they want us to listen to #metoo. Either play and have fun or shut up. FFS.

Do you guys think the Cfl would put the CCC REGGAE BAND for halftime?

Dress up Scarfy and Hulu as RASTAS.

NORWESTER and myself will play the drums while Guaranteed breaks it down Sean Paul style?

Thoughts?

Sandy Beveridge went to UBC and played minor football with me. He is jacked!

Are these chicks wearing 69 as a sexual joke? ...And then they want us to listen to #metoo. Either play and have fun or shut up. FFS.

This guy was talking about the #me too movenemnt but he thought it was called the #you tube movement.

Back