2018 CFL In-Game

Manny catches last year w/Lulay as his QB 5,5,6,5,5,7

In the game vs Peg last year Lulay threw for 400+ and Manny had 5/50 w 2 TDs. Maybe I’m overthinking this but just think a QB in his first game back goes to the WR he trusts most.

Yes he likely does look for his guy. Just need some quick passes though. Nice easy short passes.

Jennings favoured Burnham because he would throw it up for jump ball.

Lulau does look for manny a lot. He is overdue for some catches. Not sure if he is in decline mode or just not seeing the ball.

I think he makes some catches tonight.

Are you fellas doing anything on the game? I took the Pegs and over for a little each side, just based on trends.

Btw Sammy, I had to shoot a lil' yearling bear in the ass this morning with my BB gun while it was splashing around in my koi pond.

Are you fellas doing anything on the game? I took the Pegs and over for a little each side, just based on trends.

Btw Sammy, I had to shoot a lil' yearling bear in the ass this morning with my BB gun while it was splashing around in my koi pond.

Lmaof! Comedic genius!

I hope you gave him a lesson in trespassing into your pond! I love ponds!
Little bear looking for dinner in your pond and found a B.B. bullet in his ass!!

Lately bro I’ve been think a lot about eagles and in 3 different locations now I see 2-3 eagles flying above me. I think it’s a sign from above telling me you are on the right path and to understand there is whole different spiritual world that we come from.

I’m not doing anything yet bro. I likely will
Jump in inplay style. It’s a bit tricky but I certainly would play Winnipeg before bc - they are a much better team.

Just trying to get into the grove buddy. Worked out too hard earlier! I burned myself out!

In Zane. We gotta organize a crazy outdoor hiking excursion one day.
Just head to some of nature’s craxiest spots.

Lake Louise in Banff Alberta is reall nice to chill.

Pristine green water surrounded by bc forest trees and mountains with snow on them. Breath taking.

We should also climb a mountain from bottom to peak. It’s anazing.

Drinking a cool Cold Sapporo.

Insert Reggae Back Beat.

We livin on da island we dancing to da beat
We waiting for a man named Hulu to come to da island and drop us some winnas.
Everybody on da island is rocking tonight
Everybody gonna rock it tonight
A man named Hulu comes in a yacht and he drops da islanders many Cfl winnas. Everybody rocking tonight. Insert reggae beat. Iry iry iry iry.

Even da animals of Jamaica they love Hulu and all the villagers are looking for Hulu- everybody gonna rock it tonight!

We gonna Rock it tonight. Da na da ba da na.

Friend have you been to a place in Colorado called crest stone?

We gonna rock it tonight!!!

Just sold a car of mine!! From the west coast that I don’t live no more!!!

We gonna rock it tonight. Insert reggae beat.

All the animals are coming out to meet HULU
DA NA NA NA IRY IRY

A mysterious cat out of an alley to meet Hulu Everyone from the ghetto rocking tonight

Hulu is coming to da island tonight to deliver winnas! He coming with a bag full of winnas!

We dance all the night on the beach and we hit winnas. Iry iry iry

Everybody rocking tonight!

Can of Stella please dance for me, everybody rocking it tonight!

Can of Stella please dance for me!

Everybody drinking tonight.

Wally Wally Wally let me rub your chia pet hair!!

Last edited:
The more I drink the more I win!!!

Everybody gonna rock it tonight!!!

Waiting for da crew to get in here. We are waiting for Hulu!!

Having the craziest nigh!!!

Blasting the reggae!!

My homeboys Stella Sapporo coors light dance for me!!!!
Da na da ba da na ba da

We gonna rock it tonight.

Wally’s going down tonight!

Stella and Sapporo Coors light waiting for da winners!
Waiting for da man named Hulu! Where is the man with da briefcase of winnas? Where is the man as mysterious as a dark cat in da alley? Where is the man who walks to the reggae beat? Where is he iry iry iry iry where is dam nan that knows the helmet game? All the ladies on th beach are waiting for dam man with da winners to come to da beach and give out da winners and do a little dance.

Everybody rocking tonight.

In Zane.

There is a place in northern India. It’s a hill. It’s suppose to be a very sacred place where many enlightened beings have walked on. It’s apparently life changing.
It’s called Arunchalia hill.

Ctg visit?

Perfect song for the occasion Sammy. Norman the Gambler by Max Romeo & the Upsetters.

Norman the gambler
Rides around in a rambler
Pretty girls in the back

Occupation house master
He lives off the less
Running from the east to the west

Norman never lose always win
But Norman never give away a ting

Chandler Fenner ruled out. Mo leggat back to SAM. Marcus Sayles inserted in the DHB position.

Their secondary is a mess. All small guys and inexperienced.

Perfect song for the occasion Sammy. Norman the Gambler by Max Romeo & the Upsetters.

Norman the gambler
Rides around in a rambler
Pretty girls in the back

Occupation house master
He lives off the less
Running from the east to the west

Norman never lose always win
But Norman never give away a ting

Loving the lyrics. Now time to have a listen. Norman the gambler!

From John Hosge’s Twitter

The #Bombers and #BCLions met in Vancouver during week five of last season. Winnipeg was without their starting SAM linebacker and fielded an all-rookie field-side secondary. The result? Travis Lulay threw for 404 yards and 2 TDs in a 45-42

In Zane.

There is a place in northern India. It’s a hill. It’s suppose to be a very sacred place where many enlightened beings have walked on. It’s apparently life changing.
It’s called Arunchalia hill.

Ctg visit?

Sammy, I appreciate the offer, buy I haven't flown in over 20 years and have no desire to leave this country.

Anytime you're out this way, let me know.

Btw, the reason I let you know about that lil' bear today was that I'm taking the Cubs. T'was a sign from the gods...

CCC end of season wrap party there.

Be quite the location my friend. There used to be an wise sage who live there named Raman Maharishi.
He walked this hill every day. The man say in complete silence
Sammy, I appreciate the offer, buy I haven't flown in over 20 years and have no desire to leave this country.

Anytime you're out this way, let me know.

Btw, the reason I let you know about that lil' bear today was that I'm taking the Cubs. T'was a sign from the gods...

One hundred percent sign. ! Love it.

I’ll hit you up one day on my way to Colorado

The CCC Las Vegas division has been AWOL this week.

blow here you at? We need you and your army of beards movin some of these lines for us in Vegas.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if you suited up a team of soccer players in a football game?

1 play and they’d be writhing on the ground in pain.

Back