2018 CFL In-Game

Black interior but otherwise yup. The universe is screaming at us Sammy. Tell me what its saying

The universe is telling us to lead the way and search for your higher self. Your best version of yourself. Help those in need and become diligent tranquil patient and gracefull.

Here comes the hotstepper Hulu!

Strolling into the bank with a briefcase of cash!

Yeah the rogue story was crazy. Ever since I bought these crazy bracelets.

I bought a crazy one with a HAIDA SUN.

We must hit winners on behalf of the universe

Yikes. Refs stay out of this please.

Some new progressive companies getting into lighter ciders...less sugar and calories. Hulu knows what's good.

I like them just a little sweet and a little tart. And low cal would be good because these ones are prolly 350 apiece

We should all go to PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND.

we go for 1 week and rent a nice house on the oceanfront.

Nice and quiet. Perfect view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Sit back watch cfl barbecue.

And buy lobster and eat seafood!

Thoughts?

We should all go to PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND.

we go for 1 week and rent a nice house on the oceanfront.

Nice and quiet. Perfect view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Sit back watch cfl barbecue.

And buy lobster and eat seafood!

Thoughts?

We'll start our cross-country training camp capping road trip there. Couple rounds of golf then we hop in the rambler and head out...Norman style.

In Montreal we'll pick up a couple of girls at Wanda's. Once they hear what were doing, they'll be easy to coax.

Nice quiet cheap. We can bike around Pei. People super friendly. Lots of nice scenery.

Crazy light caves cliffs ocean views.

We'll start our cross-country training camp capping road trip there. Couple rounds of golf then we hop in the rambler and head out...Norman style.

In Montreal we'll pick up a couple of girls at Wanda's. Once they hear what were doing, they'll be easy to coax.

We can. Norwester lnows the strippers.

Things will be cheap in Pei.

We could ball out pretty crazy for cheap there.

Eating crazy lobster every day!!!

Hitting winners!

Then exploring the ocean.

Back