2018 CFL In-Game

The craziest thing is how is Johnny manziel sitting patiently on the sidelines!

You would think by now he would be disinterested or drinking again. He seems like he is patiently waiting for his shot.

But the thing is Masoli is one of those qbs who are impossible to injure. Thick Samoan body built strong just doesent get hurt. Just like a rugby player.

Sling Blade and McAdoo went to work in their off week. They’ve completed changed the gameplan and are focusing on putting their D in good positions and allowing Bridge to make high percentage throws rolling out and using his strengths.

That D may just be the best in the league right now...it’s not an awful strategy.

No QB can win with line play like this...he’s getting zero help from the coaches, play calling and his blockers tonight.

Sask has been really creative with the different pressure packages they bring. Glanville can learn a thing or two here

Okay so I saw the moose on the highway yesterday. It was national news!

Saskatchewan wins outright by 11 after being a 11 point dog.

Well fellows ever heard of MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN?

it was a sign from above my homies !

Follow the signs they are the way. Faith.

So this morning I had a strange dream. I took my car to have a brake job. I just gave the car in hoping not knowing the price of the job.

When I went to pick up my car TREVOR HARRIS was the service guy. I was driving an older Black Nissan Rogue which I used to drive years ago. The rogue reappeared in my dreams.

Harris says to me man I hate to tell you the news but the brake job is $1800 and he mentions a list of like 10 extra things that they fixed. I immediately start telling Harris off telling him that the shop had no authorization to fix anything other than the brakes, Harris said i understand but the service manager decided to fix everything on your car.
I said that’s bullshit you need my consent to fix extra things. I said I want to talk to the service manager and I’m not paying for anything except the brakes. I happen to have me extra spare key with me and as Harris is walking to the service area I SEE MY ROGUE PARKED IN THE PARKING LOT AND I MAKE A RUN FOR IT. I jump in start the car and man the car just wouldn’t move. I’m switching the gear box to lower gear 1 to try and get the slow rogue moving. I’m expecting at any moment for Harris to try and stop me from leaving. The car was barely moving and I’m flooring the gas to get out of the Parking lot. THEN I WOKE UP.

Not sure about the significance of this dream but it likely has something to do with tonight’s game?

Yesterday it was MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN.

Tonight it was Harris and the case of the rip off brake jobs!

Any ideas out there? In Zane? Johnny media? Hulu? Scarf? Norwester?

This one is a stretch Sammy, but your car is black. The service put you in the red, and your anger and made you see "red".

Just a thought...

:pondering:

This one is a stretch Sammy, but your car is black. The service put you in the red, and your anger and made you see "red".

Just a thought...

I agree buddy. The moose was such a strong sign for Saskatchewan to win outright. Money line must have been +300 easy.

MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN.

Met the craziest homeless guy this morning. I always donate and make it a point to have a little chat with anyone in this unfortunate position. This dude knew everything from Derozan being traded to the redbkacks lions game. Dude was switched on.

There is a lot of wisdom to be gained through speaking to ppl living a tough existence.

He told me you just have to make the best out of life and all what it offers. I could see the wisdom in this man. He said it’s just life, as if he knew about existence. There was real truth in what he was saying.

Sometimes when we feel our situations are bad I think about this man and his internal strength and courage to remain happy and very positive.

I’ll take him out to lunch one day soon.

It’s amazing!

Last edited:

Just a thought...

In Zane’s new title—

CCC would like to welcome our newest member IN ZANE. His new role will be the

Spiritual Signs Advisor— Advising on the legitimacy of spiritual signs related to Capping.

In zane can you verify the picture of my bracelet I just bought.

See the red and black colours? Is that a sign?

Last edited:
In Zane’s new title—

CCC would like to welcome our newest member IN ZANE. His new role will be the

Spiritual Signs Advisor— Advising on the legitimacy of spiritual signs related to Capping.

In zane can you verify the picture of my bracelet I just bought.

See the red and black colours? Is that a sign?

It could be my friend, although I feel stronger about signs from nature.

Official weather report!

It’s 29 degrees. Dry heat. A little windy but no sure because it’s always windy downtown.
At kickoff should be 29 degrees still.

It’s nice heat. Like soothingfor you.

Don’t think players will get tired as the heat is dry.

Should be a good atmosphere tonight.

Harris r assured the fans after the cgy loss.

The thing is we can’t put too much stick into the cgy game because no qb has done anything bs cgy.

We all waiting in Da club dancing waiting for our leader Hulu.

Where is the man of the hour? As we bump and grind on the dance floor.

The doors swing open

“Here comes the hot stepper HULU
strolling in da club handing out winners
2 bottles of cognac in hand and his ghat
here comes the hot stepper Hulu!

Back