2018 CFL In-Game

Edmonton o line gonna have reilly so beat up im a few months

Thats what I thought last year too but he took like 600 hits and never missed a beat. Spotters even pulled him for concussion protocol once and he passed and was back out a few plays later. Dude is an iron man but how long can that last?

Alright...ordering pizza at the 3 minute warning...picking up at the half. Need to execute perfectly to not miss any football or 2H betting opportunities

Got a bit dicey for a moment there when I couldn't find the menu but I found it under the last pizza box and got the call done in time

Thinking 2H, the situation isn't right to take a side IMO. The score is deceptively low with those 2 picks in scoring position. But I don't see myself taking a 2H over. I'm not sure I see a play here.

I would lean Edmonton spread second half.

I see them winning this one lower scoring but they should outsvore argos 17-3 Second half I feel.

Edmonton screwed up a lot. If they play their game they will put score Argos by 10

Edmonton spread can cover but my main concern is how lucky the Argos seem to get.

Just like in grey cup they seem to always benefit from the crazy plays!

Too unpredictable with rain.

These two teams don’t provide good inplay opportunities because they are evenly matched.

Evenly matched teams are terrible for in play.

I need one team to be a WALLY and the other to be dominant to execute in live betting

The 2019 command centre watch out.

Pool table

Ping pong table

Top of line carpet.

3 tv system.

And a 80 inch single tv

Gonna build a bar with a tv on wall stools etc.

Going all out. Gonn be top command centre around

Back