2018 CFL In-Game

Thanks, I've never had a start quite like this. Just remember, what goes up, must come down

Very true, but beyond being results oriented...for real, your analysis of the league all season and specifically in situational spots has been as good a capping as I’ve seen in a long ass time. Much appreciate you continue to share your thoughts with all of the site. It makes us all better cappers, my friend. Awesome work.

Very true, but beyond being results oriented...for real, your analysis of the league all season and specifically in situational spots has been as good a capping as I’ve seen in a long ass time. Much appreciate you continue to share your thoughts with all of the site. It makes us all better cappers, my friend. Awesome work.

That’s what I said. Hulu is best capper I’ve seen in the cfl ever.

But it’s not good enough. We need hulu to improve so we can start a CFL BETTING SYNDICATE.

Hulu there is room for improvement. We need 90% success rate!!

Scarf when you know you have a winner keep taking more on unders.

I called out Harris for being a fraud. So why not back that statement with inplay unders?

Keep taking under over and over.

Early on I said ottawa isn’t scoring and I was right !

Wow thanks man. Its definitely a labour of love.

Hulu can you discuss the under 54.5 Argos? M
My thoughts are that Argos will run wilder.

That will burn clock. Argos have no deep threats. Posey is gone.

Franklin was wild last week I found.

Edmonton I’m not sure.

Hulu can you discuss the under 54.5 Argos? M
My thoughts are that Argos will run wilder.

That will burn clock. Argos have no deep threats. Posey is gone.

Franklin was wild last week I found.

Edmonton I’m not sure.

Yeah I'm thinking the same. Edmonton has been very weak against the run and couldn't tackle Wilder to save themselves. The Argos will run him down their throats and that will consume clock. On the other side of the ball I feel like Toronto's defense finally came together a bit last week. The kept Gable in check and the secondary played their best game yet.

Its not the strongest play ever but I made the line 52 and I just think it plays out a lot like last week.

Yeah I'm thinking the same. Edmonton has been very weak against the run and couldn't tackle Wilder to save themselves. The Argos will run him down their throats and that will consume clock. On the other side of the ball I feel like Toronto's defense finally came together a bit last week. The kept Gable in check and the secondary played their best game yet.

Its not the strongest play ever but I made the line 52 and I just think it plays out a lot like last week.

Agree.

Just did a cpl queries on sportsdatabase and found something interesting.

Over the past 10 years in the back half of home-and-home games, if the first game goes under, the second goes over 55.8% of the time. If the first game goes over, the second goes under 54.9% of the time.

Id have to look in a little more detail to see if its actually a difference in the games or, more likely, a market overreaction to game 1. In Edmonton, the line is only 1.5 to 2 points lower than last week so not a major adjustment there

Just did a cpl queries on sportsdatabase and found something interesting.

Over the past 10 years in the back half of home-and-home games, if the first game goes under, the second goes over 55.8% of the time. If the first game goes over, the second goes under 54.9% of the time.

Id have to look in a little more detail to see if its actually a difference in the games or, more likely, a market overreaction to game 1. In Edmonton, the line is only 1.5 to 2 points lower than last week so not a major adjustment there

Yeah it’s a bit tougher. I really loved the game yesterday because we knew that both defenses were strong. We also knew that Harris is a dink and dunk qb. Gets sacked a lot. Can’t run and can’t improvise. And Ottawa runs a lot.

Tonight’s is different. Reilly throws a lot deep. And if he had time he can score in the 30’s easy. He did bs Winnipeg and bc.

Toronto with Franklin can throw long bow. With Ray they would taje for ever to score.

54.5. What kind of scores can we see??

Also for understanding Hulu we need a game in which both teams can’t throw deep.

When teams can’t throw deep and score fast the games will go under.

Reilly and franking are both long throwers. They throw everything 10 yards plus.

Plus in Edmonton sometimes games are high scoring. Especially after revenge.

If Edmonton scores 35 are we confident?

I think we have to make a guess of how much Edmonton scored and go from there.

The +10 ar gos seems like best play.

I lean under. But I’m not sure it fits the bill like last night.

Both Ottawa and cgy were running the ball a lot. I’m not sure if edmntinnwill run it. They seem to pas lbs all day

You’re probably right Sammy. It’s not a ‘safe’ bet by any means and I would say I’m less confident in it than I once was. Not buying off it but I’m not sure I would make it again.

Hulu Edmonton first 3 games

Vs Winnipeg Bc and Hamilton all easily went over 54.5 points.

First game at Winnipeg flew over. 33-30

Reilly was on 33 points. But gave up 30 points.

Second game Reilly wasn’t on but their defense fave up 38 to Hamilton masoli.

Third game Edmonton puts up 40 vs Wally and allowed 22 to bc.

My read is the following.

Edmonton is a questionable under for 2 reasons.

Reilly when on can get to 30+ points. Add in off a bad performance in which they only managed 17.

Mike Benevides defensive coordinator is a former student of Wally buino. A Wally disciple. This isn’t good as he can easily get out coached vs trestmam.
Benevides needs a dominant pass rush or his defense sucks. He needs same players who know his system.

Toronto is an ebigma we don’t know what Franklin will do.? Because trestman in the rematch could dial up plays to tear apart rip apart like a crocodile eating a seal benevides.

If Toronto has early success scoring like gets 13 at half I think we could be in trouble.

It’s a tough one.

My final thoughts are.

Are we playing this under based on THE TEAMS AND MATCHUP OR ARE WE MERELY PLAYING THE NUMBER 54.5?

CFL COMMANDMENTS

1- I shall not bet on a Wally buono coached team on the road or at home regardless of spread.

2- I shall not bet against Cgy this season.

3- I shall not bet on Winnipeg on the road laying points with A RITCHIE HALL DEFENSE!

4- I shall bet Ottawa vs any bad teams. They feast on those teams.

5- I shall not bet on Ottawa vs elite teams.

Feel free to add more to our list of Commandments

Hulu what’s going to happen with Manziel??

I heard he wants to play soon. If cats don’t play him will he request a trade??

I’m thinking Montreal Saskatchewan and now Ottawa all have a huge need at QB sorry Harris nice guy but not starter material.

Manziel for Ellingson or Spencer? Pruneau?

Manziel for ed gainey or Roosevelt?

Manziel needs to play. He would look great in a red blacks uniform. I really hope Ottawa moves on from both Harris and Davis. Both are backups.

Starting Lulay at this point is a desperation move to try and save this season and franchise.

Wally is using the bc lions as his personal pension fund, he is just padding his bank account in his mid sixties. The last 3-4 years he has been doing just that taking on dual role as gm and coach. Hired his daughter etc.

Wally is going to drive away all the fans. So he thinks hmm 2011 Lulay bailed us out and we won the cup. So I should start him to bring fans back.

Truthfully Bc is a dead Cfl market. Wally has crushed the Franchise for his personal gain.

The only thing that could possibly generate any interest in bc is Manziel.
Bc ppl love flashy stuff materialistic. It could bring back the gangster / younger crowd to the games.
He would be entertaining and give fans a reason to come out.

When bc started to slip is coincidentally the exact time when the Seahawks became really good and started winning. Almost every person in bc was a seahawk fan instantly and other nfl teams. Bandwagon fans and wannabes. Many I spoke to were so ignorant that they believed that if they worked out hard for a month that they could play in the cfl. And these were ppl that played football?????

Would be must see on sidelines when Manziel flips Wally the bird.

Line opened at 4 and total 54.

Pretty much where I figured with Lulay. No play for me.
CFL COMMANDMENTS

1- I shall not bet on a Wally buono coached team on the road or at home regardless of spread.

2- I shall not bet against Cgy this season.

3- I shall not bet on Winnipeg on the road laying points with A RITCHIE HALL DEFENSE!

4- I shall bet Ottawa vs any bad teams. They feast on those teams.

5- I shall not bet on Ottawa vs elite teams.

Feel free to add more to our list of Commandments

Best move bro. It breaks rules 1 and 3. So it’s a definite no play.

Live betting revolution!

I like over with that game now

Ill be on over 54

Nichols showed he can move the ball on this d, and washington csnt make adjustments, he probably won't even change game plan from last week

I think lulay can put up points here, the line hss been solid which hes never really had, and they do have skill position talent

I know im higher than you guys on the red rocket, but i can see him really bringing a bounce here, might ML as well, dont think the spread will factor

Yeah bro Ritchie hall is another Wally.

His defenses are past their due date!

Buy a ticket go to game. Help the crowd reach 10,000

I don't understand how the Leos can consistently move the ball. They need saavy guys that can read zones and sit down at the sticks. Nick Moore was overrated, but decent. Burnham seems to only go deep. Arceneaux is a CFL tight end that cant cut. He either runs straight or horizontal. And when someone does sit down in a zone...JJ is late and lacking confidence.

Will NOT be spending money that i can spend on my family on that team. Only exception will be to show my daughter and nephews the CFL game. It's unfortunate that the upper deck isn't open....was a nice way to avoid the binge drinking drunks.

I like over with that game now

Ill be on over 54

Nichols showed he can move the ball on this d, and washington csnt make adjustments, he probably won't even change game plan from last week

I think lulay can put up points here, the line hss been solid which hes never really had, and they do have skill position talent

I know im higher than you guys on the red rocket, but i can see him really bringing a bounce here, might ML as well, dont think the spread will factor

I tend to agree with you on Lulay but I want to see how he is coming off a major injury before I go trusting him to get us points.

I don't understand how the Leos can consistently move the ball. They need saavy guys that can read zones and sit down at the sticks. Nick Moore was overrated, but decent. Burnham seems to only go deep. Arceneaux is a CFL tight end that cant cut. He either runs straight or horizontal. And when someone does sit down in a zone...JJ is late and lacking confidence.

Will NOT be spending money that i can spend on my family on that team. Only exception will be to show my daughter and nephews the CFL game. It's unfortunate that the upper deck isn't open....was a nice way to avoid the binge drinking drunks.

So true about the lions lacking any receivers. The scheme is out dated. The old playbook is out dated now that defenses blitz more and are more athletic.

Lions run basically all deep and intermediate routes which will get your quarterback killed. Hence Buck, Dickenson, Lulay, Jennings.

Also what is it about Bc and anointing ppl great with little accomplishment?
I’m not really sure what Burnham has done in this league other than win deep jump balls. Arcensux is so overrated they try and act like he is as good as Derek walker or as Dressler used to be.

Please the last great receiver the lions had was Geroy Simon. He was amazing. Could run awesome routes.
The only coaches that want to play for Wally are ones who can’t find a job anywhere else. That’s it.

Marc Washington has no business coaching anywhere in the cfl. Khari Jones was the same. Jarious himself couldn’t read a defense to save his life so I’m a little confused to how he is an offensive coordinator because all he did was launch the ball deep.

I have yet to see even 1 creative offensive play call in bc for the past 4 years?

Whrrr are the rub plays the pick plays. The look offs. Overloading a zone. The throws in the seams. Absolutely nothing.

How about a RPO option for a mobile qb. No way Wally would not allow that.

Fellows the question is how much money are we going to make vs Wally.

This team is a 3-15 team.

PAGING THE CREW TO THE IN GAME. PAGING THE CREW TO THE INGAME.

Where my dogs at? Bark bark bark.

Where y’all at?

I’m ready and fired up tonight

Back in an hour for kick, Sammy. What are you on tonight, sir? Have Boatmen plus 11.5 in a 2T par with a big tennis fave played earlier (that won) at a +110 payout...might be a great game to live bet too

Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for:
  • City of Edmonton - St. Albert - Sherwood Park
Conditions are favourable for the development of dangerous thunderstorms that may be capable of producing damaging wind gusts, damaging hail and heavy rain.

A cold front moving through Alberta this afternoon will trigger thunderstorms. Thunderstorms will initiate between Edmonton and Rocky Mountain House and move to the east and southeast into the evening.

Environment and Climate Change Canada meteorologists continue to monitor the situation south of Edmonton. Conditions through central Alberta are most likely to develop strong supercells. Some of these supercells may have the potential to become tornadic.

Argos have activated a 6’6 rookie receiver for this game.

On defence Jesse Tuggle moves to MLB (a more natural spot for him IMO) to replace Terrance Plummer. Troy Davis will slide in for the start at DE and former Sooner Eric Striker joins the DL rotation and may see his first action. It’s a bit of reshuffling on defense but not a major concern IMO.

Total heading up as we approach game time. I am ok with that. Public love overs

Argos got some actiom too ut looks like

Yeah down to 9 now.

Over getting hit in tomorrow’s game too. Some 55s out there now. If you like the over, get it now.

I like it but still want to see what Lulay looks like. We need to have a scout at all practices.

Actually the more I think about it I really feel like that over is solid. Winnipeg’s secondary is a mess and both fenner and leggat didn’t practice all week.

If I can find a 54.5 I will hit it small

I’m DOING A SUPER SAMMY CLEAN UP.

THE FLOORS MUST BE MOPPED

The house must be clean before capping.

Super Sammy mode cleaning

Back