2018 CFL In-Game

So when are we getting Halifax as that 10th team, boys? Is that going to happen? Need that even number of teams

I think this bid looks more serious and realistic than the half dozen bids we've had in the past. Getting a stadium built is the big hurdle but the public seems behind it. I think we see a team for 2021 or 2022

Gable’s eyes rolling back in his head like reels on a slot machine. He definitely got concussed there

I took half a unit on the over tomorrow. Winnipeg's is the ultimate over team with a banged up secondary and fantastic offense. I wouldn't have trusted Jennings to get us there 2 weeks in a row but Lulay should be able to get us 24 points at least if last season is any indication. Only half unit because we really don't know how he'll respond off the injury.

I took half a unit on the over tomorrow. Winnipeg's is the ultimate over team with a banged up secondary and fantastic offense. I wouldn't have trusted Jennings to get us there 2 weeks in a row but Lulay should be able to get us 24 points at least if last season is any indication. Only half unit because we really don't know how he'll respond off the injury.

Seems reasonable.

Winnipeg defense is shaky also. Should be high scoring. Both defenses are lame!

Offense shiukd have theur way!

Super Saturday today!!!!

The CCC aka (Cfl Capping Conference.)

Memo: All Regions Canada

To: Hulu Scarf 31 Norwester Guaranteed Bar Fab14

Re: Saturday Winnings

Attention LES BOYS—

Tonight’s game we will have a live CCC scout at the game in Bc place ( Norwester or Guaranteed)
Please report any findings live at the game.

Revenue Goal : Achieve 90% Win Rate:
( I BELIEVE , therefore I must ACHIEVE.

I will be dying my hair dirty grey in honour of Wally tonight.
And I will be placing a special plant in honour of Wally. The CHIA PET.

Tonight’s game is a late start for all Eastern time zone members. 10 pm eastern.

What time is it?? It’s Wally time!!!

Last edited:
Dirty gray, Sammy?

Wally’s hair makes him look like a Q-Tip. Might want to go more with a Santa Claus White when you purchase your hair dye. Just sayin...

Looking for Lulay passing props tonight...perfect D to expose and I think immediately his receivers will look better.

Leaning toward over the total but if one of my outs has some BC qb and wr props I’ll be looking for sure to hit a soft number.

Lulay WORLDS better than Jennings. O can’t look worse than it has IMO

No doubt lulay will be better than Jennings.

But do not discount the apathetic coaching that bc has. No adjustments allowed by Wally. Just run same plays every week and beat your man. Very simple.

If lions lose Wally always says well you didn’t beat your man , the players have to beat their man.

After their big losing streak last year media was all over Wally. They questioned his preparation coaching and he invited media into his office and started breaking down plays. In one instance he said you see the player took 2 extra steps to the right and this player went too far back etc.
Throws players under the bus to protect himself.

Also hires lame duck coaches so when the heat is on he just fires them and continues coaching.

One big advantage I’ve observed when playing the lions is the following.

Wally because he doesent wear a headset has to have both his offensive and defensive coordinator on the sidelines.
Vs a team like Winnipeg who has Paul LaPolice calling the plays from the press box.

Sitting up high allows you to see the entire field from above. You can clearly see the entire field and who is gaining separation on their routes.

Me and Norwester used to sit in the upper deck of bc place. You can really see the entire field.

Perhaps this could be part of the reason Bc seems to not adjust. Maybe because at field level they are distracted by players and unable to get a bird eyes view of the field.

Dirty gray, Sammy?

Wally’s hair makes him look like a Q-Tip. Might want to go more with a Santa Claus White when you purchase your hair dye. Just sayin...

Looking for Lulay passing props tonight...perfect D to expose and I think immediately his receivers will look better.

Leaning toward over the total but if one of my outs has some BC qb and wr props I’ll be looking for sure to hit a soft number.

Lulay WORLDS better than Jennings. O can’t look worse than it has IMO

I’ve never seen props offered except for in the grey cup so if you find a book that does, let me know.

Super Saturday today!!!!

The CCC aka (Cfl Capping Conference.)

Memo: All Regions Canada

To: Hulu Scarf 31 Norwester Guaranteed Bar Fab14

Re: Saturday Winnings

Attention LES BOYS—

Tonight’s game we will have a live CCC scout at the game in Bc place ( Norwester or Guaranteed)
Please report any findings live at the game.

Revenue Goal : Achieve 90% Win Rate:
( I BELIEVE , therefore I must ACHIEVE.

I will be dying my hair dirty grey in honour of Wally tonight.
And I will be placing a special plant in honour of Wally. The CHIA PET.

Tonight’s game is a late start for all Eastern time zone members. 10 pm eastern.

What time is it?? It’s Wally time!!!

Southern Ontario division reporting for duty.

I’ve never seen props offered except for in the grey cup so if you find a book that does, let me know.

Bodog/Bovada offers them on game day, Hulu. The ones I have my eye on right now are Arcenraux o3.5 recptions and o60.5 yards. Lulay and him I’ve always though had chemistry.

Check it out my friend

Fuck it...just placed 1/2 unit each on Manny

O3.5 catches
O60.5 yards

Think the Lulay factor and how they look with the ball will be quite different that the last few weeks.

Manny catches last year w/Lulay as his QB 5,5,6,5,5,7

In the game vs Peg last year Lulay threw for 400+ and Manny had 5/50 w 2 TDs. Maybe I’m overthinking this but just think a QB in his first game back goes to the WR he trusts most.

Last edited:
PAGING NORWESTER.

PAGING NORWESTER.

We are looking for a game day lions report my friend.

What’s the attendance projection? I’m can’t see more than 12,000 there.
How will this effect home field edge?

Teams usually respond in back to backs at home. But at what point are the Lions going to just not rebound and be beaten soundly?

Could the coaching and lack of headset and game planning eventually prove too much and the lions start setting records for futility?

Be interesting to see what lulay brings to the table? He could very well to average to terrible.

I think one factor that is overlooked is that the Lions do not have any dominant players left?

Harris and bighill were their best 2 players. I really don’t see anyone elite on their defense.

Offensively receivers are weak imo. Qbs subpar.

Could it actually be the results of these losses are a talent issue?

Consider all these great players and look where they are right now—

Harris Winnipeg
Bighill winnipeg
Mike Reilly- Edmonton
Josh Johnson - ottawa
Justin Sorensen - Edmonton
Anthony Gaitor- Winnipeg
Chandler Fenner- Winnipeg
Ernest Jackson- Montreal
Ronnie Yell - Toronto
Mike edem-
AC Leonard- Ottawa

Too many players lost that are starting on other teams.

Back