2018 CFL In-Game

Back in an hour for kick, Sammy. What are you on tonight, sir? Have Boatmen plus 11.5 in a 2T par with a big tennis fave played earlier (that won) at a +110 payout...might be a great game to live bet too

Let’s get it. I’m on under train. It’s the way to go

Howdy, boys. Boatmen pick to start it off.

On a side note, those are some sweet as unis the Eskies are rocking tonight.

Reilly looking for deep ball today Hulu-

Reilly might as well just lie down in prone position and get his long range rifle out!

I'm mighty impressed with James Franklin. He looks poised and confident. This is his time. Argos are now officially a buy-on team

Hulu, who is in your avatar? A musician?

Stuck getting into an engagement party. In Friday night football. Wearing the family hat tonight....as well as under and argos ML. Let's get it.

Charlie Mingus Jazz musician

I feel your pain man. Weddings are painful enough without having to miss football for one. You got any plays in this one?

Fab, great to have you in the in game sir. You and LeRink and many others made the puck playoffs thread great for 2 months. We need more pucks and 3 down love in the CTG world!
Lerink is my buddy from cover.com :happyclap3: he told about this site & so far i find there some really good guy on here.:cheers3:

Delayed departure. #ladies

I once told Chris and Glenn..'Thanks for everything you do. The CFL wouldn't be the same without you.'

They were both stunned and puzzled. Awkward and skinny Indo-Canadian giving respect and praise. They're good guys.

Lerink is my buddy from cover.com :happyclap3: he told about this site & so far i find there some really good guy on here.:cheers3:
It’s a great group of guys. Hope you all enjoy it around these parts and keep up the great addition of puck and golf knowledge...always great to have more solid info to add to everyone’s capping.

Next time I get a wedding invitation I'll respond like this...

Total length of marraige
under 2.5 years -135
over 2.5 years +120

I don't like the odds. No play. Sorry

Yeah these days marriage can be a joke.

I’m renting a house until my new one is built in 3 months.

Nice enough guy rented it to me.
Seemed newly married like he bought this house hit him and his wife.

So neighbours tell me 5 months after I rented , that he just moved in before with his wife and after like 2 weeks his wife pulls up in a vehicle with some other guy literally right in front of the home and was making out with some other guy.

The neighbour noticed that the wife was making out with someone who wasn’t the husband because she met the husband.

Quite the story! Scandalous bitches!

Delayed departure. #ladies

I once told Chris and Glenn..'Thanks for everything you do. The CFL wouldn't be the same without you.'

They were both stunned and puzzled. Awkward and skinny Indo-Canadian giving respect and praise. They're good guys.

Met chris once at the Olympics

Told him i thought he was the best announcer we had, very nice guy

Yeah these days marriage can be a joke.

I’m renting a house until my new one is built in 3 months.

Nice enough guy rented it to me.
Seemed newly married like he bought this house hit him and his wife.

So neighbours tell me 5 months after I rented , that he just moved in before with his wife and after like 2 weeks his wife pulls up in a vehicle with some other guy literally right in front of the home and was making out with some other guy.

The neighbour noticed that the wife was making out with someone who wasn’t the husband because she met the husband.

Quite the story! Scandalous bitches!

Wow...well at least I managed to keep mine satisfied for 3 years before she started fucking around...thats something

Back