2018 CFL In-Game

Calgary -3 54.5 at Ottawa.

Edmonton -7 54 at home to Toronto.

Hulu do you have any issues or concerns about

Cgy vs Ottawa going under?

2 very solid defendes. Ottawa at home is really good on defense.
Could it be a fairly low scoring match?

Argos +7? Not sure but what I do know is let’s see Edmonton and Reilly wheb they are not facing bc.

When we cap we should remove the bc games from the equation because it makes teams look like the 2002 St. Louis rams

Also I’m thinking we should taje Winnipeg to win in bc. No crowd at this game

Be interesting to see if FAJARDO gets a start.

Or Jennings? Or even Lulay. ?

For those expecting lulay to save the day he won’t. He sadly isn’t even that great. So many juries and coming off s knee at 34.
His accuracy is horrible and he has no touch on the football.

Lulay is basically zak collaros.

Same career. Fast start injuries rock them hard.

I think bc is going to be the worst team this year.

I predict 3-15 for them.

Wally should have left. Players don’t like him. Organization is in full rotting mode.

They won’t be able to turn this around.

Theur issues are from coaching and game planning.

This could be a situation where we could go heavy and make big money vs bc this season.
I truly believe that you could see things get worse in Bc.
There is no way this doesent end with a 10 game losing streak somewhere in this season.

I like Ottawa under.

I could see this game being low scoring at half.

Like 11-8 max.

This is a game where I’m comfortable saying the defenders should dominate early.

Cgy coming off the bye which in the cfl is terrible as players get sidetracked with all their stuff ba k home.
But I think this game has recipe for under.

Following week bc at Ottawa? How does bc score?
Also is Elimineab finished? Bcsure screwed up not signing bighill.

A few years ago bc would finish 9-9 because they had 2 studs. 1 on offense abd 1 on defense.

Andrew Harris in offense and

Adam bigill on defense.

Wally didn’t want to pay either of these guys. Clearly they weren’t worth the money Wally? Winnipeg seems happy with both of those studs

Yeah I like the under in Calgary. Thats the only spot I had circled this week. Combined these teams are 5-1 under this season with Calgary games averaging 43 and Ottawa's 47. And they hang a 54.5?

Un-fucking-load on the under. This might be the 2 best defences in the league right now and Harris got pretty stymied by this team last week. Hebert will be back for the Redblacks too.

Edmonton up to -9.5 now?

I think they’ll probably win but that’s a lot of point to be laying on a team that has some very serious deficiencies. Value on Toronto here I think.

The Bombers secondary is a question mark this week. Chandler Fenner has not been practicing this week so Mo Leggat has been back at SAM. But there is still no sign of DBs Gaitor and Alexander.

The team signed Jeff Hecht this week but he’s a roster stuffer so if they are starting him in the secondary they are really in trouble.

1 quarter of defensive football down, 3 to go

I don’t like Ottawa’s start though.

It seems like cgy is going to build a big lead.

We must hold here to fgoal. Otherwise the game was open up and Harris wil make mistakes causing defensive points

As long as we can defend with Ottawa I like it!

Do I need to bring out my 4 buddha statues and line them up in front of the tv to rush the qb?

Back