2018 CFL In-Game

Just looked it up...he was booted out of Auburn for a bar fight. Pretty high price to pay for a dust up.

He also got a shot with the Rams but he likely wasn;t ready for the big time yet

Yeah he’s probably a bit immature but possess the on field talent, he made Young look like a child on that deep pass that Williams caught for a touchdown.
Edmonton seems to be on Calgary’s level with regards to recruitment of receivers.

There are only really 2 cfl teams with stacked receiving cores and that’s Calgary and Edmonton.
Calgary has arguably the best receiving core with 3 number 1 receivers in Eric Rogers, Davaris Daniels and Kamar Jorden. Rogers when healthy is the premier receiver in this league, Daniels is big and fast and can catch like Dhaquille Williams and Kamar Jorden produces like a number one.

Edmonton has Derek walker who is the premiere route runner in the league. He can the routes the best and he’s fast. Then they have the freak Dhaquille Williams a big physical alpha receiver who can outjump and make contested catches deep. With the emergence of Bryant Mitchell and Nate Berhar and The dangerous Kenny Stafford the Eskimo’s are an ascending receiving young group and they could be the clear elite receiving core if they are able to get the services of Brandon Zylstra back to Edmonton.

I find contrarily tha Bcs receiving core is garbage. All they have is really Burnham who can get open on almost every play, however Arcenaux is washed up. He really can’t effect most games he doesent really have the skills to ge open these days. The rest of the core is garbage.

So remember when Betting this year we will always have the advantage when we bet on both Calgary and Edmonton and I believe Ottawa as well because they seem to have a very good defense to go along with a good offense.

LOL. That team had chemistry. Wasnt it some ex QB from a small school in Washington?

Yeah Hulu can you believe that me and norwester player in a touch football team tournament vs a team that had a NCAA division 1a Qb named Dan lapinsky. I think he was their careers school leader passer in yards and touchdowns or Central Washington.
Norwester intercepted him twice in that game, he baited him and intercepted it easily. It was quite a scene.

The funny thing was when I threw I had the potential to play at a high level with my pro level
Accuracy and speed variations and ability to throw on the run. I believe if I was training like all the roided our athletes I would have topped out at legitimate 4.6 to 4.7 max speed with ability throw accurately on the run and Bree’s like in the pocket.

Botwester do you remember that touchdown we scored vs that orange team with that Russian guy covering you. Hulu we are the 10 Yard line and Norwester was lined up at left wideout. Notwester wax supposed to run a slant at the front of the end zone. We ran the play but the hyper aggressive Russian defensive back jumped the route and norwester noticed this and adjusted his route and faded to the sidelines deep. I wax in the throwing motion to throw short so I had to double clutch the ball and throw it over the 6’3 Russian dB who was standing at the goal line. I had to throw it to norwester who was no more than 10 yards behind the Russian dB but likely closer. I threw a laser to the back of the end zone that would have been russel Wilson Calibre throw, just a line drive eight over the Russian to notwestwer tip toeing on the sidelines for the td.

Last edited:
Yeah Hulu can you believe that me and norwester player in a touch football team tournament vs a team that had a NCAA division 1a Qb named Dan lapinsky. I think he was their careers school leader passer in yards and touchdowns.
Norwester intercepted him twice in that game, he baited him and intercepted it easily. It was quite a scene

What was the spread and total?

Lol. Argos have issues when their 3rd best target is FB Declan Cross! He's quick and powerful!

I love dekan. He’s like the secrete weapon of the entire eastern division. He’s a great pass catcher and snacking blocker.

Speaking of amazing what do you think of this Mikita Whitlock. Did jones bring him from the Hawaii warriors. He looks quite the player.

He's also explosive! Looked him up, looks like he played in the NFL.

Is CJ Gable finally healthy and back to his old self? May have been bad Leo defense, but he opens up so much for Esks.

What was the spread and total?

The spread went under I think but they still won big. Our qb was garbage in that game had I been quarterback I have no doubts that we would have won vs elite competition.

When faced vs elite defender in one game my elite receiver beat the elite defender so badly on a sequence of plays that he stopped playing him man to man after that play, and that dB had a cfl tryout and that was with me throwing the pin point passes.

He's also explosive! Looked him up, looks like he played in the NFL.

Is CJ Gable finally healthy and back to his old self? May have been bad Leo defense, but he opens up so much for Esks.

Is it me or is cj gable actually garbage? Something seems off about this guy. He has the potential to dominate but rarely does. He is so inconsistent and never really seems to assert himself. Or is it lack of. Carries? He seems to be a non factor at times

Miss those torquey throws from my man Moonshine! Ball seemed light in your hands....like the ball seems in Reilly's as well.

Gable does seem inconsistent as a rusher from game to game. When he’s on he runs like William Powell but it’s not often enough.

Where he really comes into his own though is in pass blocking. He has been thought of as one of the best blocking backs in the league for a few years now. Thats something the esks need with their retooled line.

Okay Time to get aggressive today again---

KLF style-- that song from the 90's- KLF is gonna rock you- ah ah aha ah ah

Im going for a pre game workout and meditation to get ULTRA FOCUSSED for a DOUBLE HEADER CFL WALLY STYLE--

Who's RIDING with ME? KLF is gonna ROCK YOU- ah ah ah

OF NOTE-- Ottawa is 1 team that SEEMS to always COVER on the road vs BAD TEAMS--

I don't know what it is with these guys, But Ottawa has never been able to win in CALGARY and EDMONTON too much--- However on the road they almost FEAST on bad teams--

They never seem to show up unprepared and MAIL IT IN- The effort is there vs bad squads--

Although I did notice that as HULU Mentioned once they are up they start trying to burn CLOCK-- It almost allowed MTL back in the game last night--

But Argos might score again giving us even more points on Edmonton.

However I’m unsure of how good franklin will play tonight over 4 qtrs

Edmonton to score next -200.

I like it. 2 nd and 10 from the 51 yard line.

Even if miss they can punt it in end zone for the single.

JC Sherrit obliterated Franklin on that sneak but otherwise Franklin has looked every bit as advertised. Not afraid to go donwfield and not making a lot of mistakes

JC Sherrit obliterated Franklin on that sneak but otherwise Franklin has looked every bit as advertised. Not afraid to go donwfield and not making a lot of mistakes

He’s what Jennings was supposed to be. Franklin looks calm composed. Looks off the defense.

Looks like a 2018 version of warren moon

Back