2018 CFL In-Game

New babies are also good luck for bets.

BGL. Baby good luck
FBL. Family bad luck

Babies good for capping and extended family is bad luck for capping

Kids are friggin amazing. Was a single guy until very late 30s...met my wife 4 years ago and my stepdaughter was 2 at the time. Now she calls me
Daddy and her and my wife are the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. Total life altering experience. Makes me enjoy everything that much more. Life is good boys.

My little guy is great luck. He sits in my lap and loves watching football.

Older daughter is the best to fade. It’s ask her who she likes and she’s pure fade material. She’s also valuable as fade material.

Kids are friggin amazing. Was a single guy until very late 30s...met my wife 4 years ago and my stepdaughter was 2 at the time. Now she calls me
Daddy and her and my wife are the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. Total life altering experience. Makes me enjoy everything that much more. Life is good boys.

As long as we have breath everything is GOOD

That’s good that you are happy. And waiting until we are older is good I think. You are more mature and know women better.

Thats awesome man. My marraige fell apart a few years ago so I'm glad I was able to meet someone and start again

Thats awesome man. My marraige fell apart a few years ago so I'm glad I was able to meet someone and start again

Awesome bro! Good for you.

In life all kinds of things happen but we must always rebound and make new opportunities for ourselves. We must go easy on ourselves.
Good for you.

Back