2018 CFL In-Game

Officiting has been the achilles heel of this league for decades. Last year was a real low point. Its actually been a bit less egregious this season

Officiting has been the achilles heel of this league for decades. Last year was a real low point. Its actually been a bit less egregious this season

Yeah they should just let the players play. They will look less incompetent if they don’t call penalties because they always call bullshit penalties

Here we go.

At the risk of being backdoored, for less scoring I'd rather have the ball in Mathews hands

Hulu when I watch with a few guys we all line up in front of the tv ina full defensive line. We have ends abd interior guys.

We need a Good Friday night cel bastion for my guy!

It’s needeed!

I’ve given money to a nice homeless man 3 days in a row. I spoke to him today. Nice man .

Gave him over $30.

Funny thing Is I gave him and the guy behind me was like a young punk kind of guy . I gave him and spoke to him and I guess he saw me.
Best thing is then he followed my lead and gave the man some money too.

It was a beautiful scene.

Good things come to those who care for others

We need a Good Friday night cel bastion for my guy!

It’s needeed!

I’ve given money to a nice homeless man 3 days in a row. I spoke to him today. Nice man .

Gave him over $30.

Funny thing Is I gave him and the guy behind me was like a young punk kind of guy . I gave him and spoke to him and I guess he saw me.
Best thing is then he followed my lead and gave the man some money too.

It was a beautiful scene.

Good things come to those who care for others

Oh that was you? Thanks man. I got a couple of beers and a lap dance

Back