2018 CFL In-Game

What did I tell you earlier!!! Time to get aggressive.

I love it. You won twice.

It was the pizza place good luck and I started drinking. And when I drink I’m undefeated since 1350 AD

Hulu true story.

I met norwester on the gridiron playing touch football. We started talking and the topic about sports wagering came up. Forward 12,years later and we reunited on this forum in this in game

Hindsight is 20/20, would you have went for middle at half if you had Ottawa -7.5? Could've had montreal +3 2h (+20 game) at +110. I usually lose the middle, but it makes the 2h stress free and is beautiful when it hits!

Hindsight is 20/20, would you have went for middle at half if you had Ottawa -7.5? Could've had montreal +3 2h (+20 game) at +110. I usually lose the middle, but it makes the 2h stress free and is beautiful when it hits!

As long as you win the original bet that’s good o think.

Greed always burns you in long run.

Norwester what’s up with Wally?

Did he jump on a plane to Toronto instead of Winnipeg lol. Not sure he knows who bc is playing?

Arcebaux looks slow this year. Not impressed with bc receivers

I rarely middle but ocassionally I will if I like that side anyway. The middle opportunity might tip the scales but it wouldn't be the sole reason for the bet.

If that makes any sense

I rarely middle but ocassionally I will if I like that side anyway. The middle opportunity might tip the scales but it wouldn't be the sole reason for the bet.

If that makes any sense

I rarely do them but if you can win and do them all the love to you.

Double wins really help!

Made for TV movie?

I was the q.b and he was star receiver.

We took s last place team into first place. We were everywhere the 2 of us. Our spread offense and plays were unstoppable.

I know a lot of guys who gamble but no one that really understands advantage betting and does it like I do so rarely talk with them because their square nonsense clutters my mind. That's why this forum is so important for me

Lol. My Wally-ism is that the difference between winning and losing in pro football is very small.

I try to remind myself that the leos still will cover some spreads. Cant trust that o. Either so hot or so cold.

Nichols a bit rusty early tomorrow?

I know a lot of guys who gamble but no one that really understands advantage betting and does it like I do so rarely talk with them because their square nonsense clutters my mind. That's why this forum is so important for me

Oh absolutely me and norwester are into it big time.

We even used to go to bc lions practices and we would see Wally standing on the roof with binoculars when benevides was the coach. Wally was observing lol.

Lol. My Wally-ism is that the difference between winning and losing in pro football is very small.

I try to remind myself that the leos still will cover some spreads. Cant trust that o. Either so hot or so cold.

That’s the issue rust!! I almost wanted streveker in there. Bc wouldn’t be able to tackle him.

We have seen before bro Nichols abuses our defense but is he rusty? We can’t cover Darbib Adams or dressler. Harris hates Wally so he should run wild.

He could be. I can see several naratives for that game so I'm going to avoid a side and just stick with the over,

Even the over I like less than I did. Supposed to be 34C and humid at kickoff which will slow things down

I stilll look at coaching.

O’Shea vs Wally is a mismatch.

Wally is a joke.

But I don’t really see Jennings doing much for the past season and a half. He seems to really suck.

Other than burnjam we have nothing. I think arcensux is on the decline

He could be. I can see several naratives for that game so I'm going to avoid a side and just stick with the over,

Even the over I like less than I did. Supposed to be 34C and humid at kickoff which will slow things down

That’s why you need to join the live betting revolution. Just sit back no action and jump in like I did tonight.

I went 3-0 hitting Ottawa to score next in first half and then quit and started drinking and cheering you on. We all won which is what we need

That’s the issue rust!! I almost wanted streveker in there. Bc wouldn’t be able to tackle him.

We have seen before bro Nichols abuses our defense but is he rusty? We can’t cover Darbib Adams or dressler. Harris hates Wally so he should run wild.

Winnipeg secondary still without Gaitor and Alexander and just lost a depth guy this week also. I feel like maybe, just maybe, jennings can torch this defense

Winnipeg secondary still without Gaitor and Alexander and just lost a depth guy this week also. I feel like maybe, just maybe, jennings can torch this defense

I know one fact. Especially at home is it me or does winnipeg have a pathetic home secondary!

They seem to suck against the pass

I know one fact. Especially at home is it me or does winnipeg have a pathetic home secondary!

They seem to suck against the pass

Last year they gave up gobs of yards but led the league in takeaways which masked how bad they were. This year they just give up gobs of yards without the takeaways

Lapolice Ritchie hall and O’Shea vs WALLY MARC WASHINGTON AND JARIOUS JACKSON.

SEEMS like bc will be out coached again

Last year they gave up gobs of yards but led the league in takeaways which masked how bad they were. This year they just give up gobs of yards without the takeaways

Yeah Mo legget Ian wild and TAYLOR LOFFLER kid were very disruptive on defense last season

I wouldn't be sirprised to see Streveler enter the game on a 3rd and short and then stay in to run a package for a series. He will run all over BC like a changeup

norwester remember that time the 47 year old speedster receiver pagi from abbotsford from that confederate team burned you deep down the sidelines.

Now that was a memory!!! Classic burn and you were humble in congratulation him for his accomplishment. It was quite a scene that I enjoyed while shutting down my receiver that i was covering. I completely shut my guy down that game, they tried a slant and i blocked it down so badly that the qb knew not to throw the ball my way anymore.

and Reilly gets Bryant Mitchell back tomorrow as if they need yet another deep threat speedster

dhaquille Wiliams was a serious NFL prospect in the mould of Mike Williams, Julio Jones, Dez bryant, Aj Green. However his college career at Auburn did not progress to the NFL LEVEL. He somehow was not claimed by a single NFL team despite possessing the size and athletic ability to play in the NFl. There must be some serious deficiencies in Wiliams game. However in the CFL he will be just fine because you don't have to have a perfect skill set like Williams and you can still be a very productive player in this league. The CFL is perfectly suited for people like Dhaqille Williams because he would be a FRINGE LINE NFL player but in the CFL he would be one of the premiere players in the CFL.

dhaquille Wiliams was a serious NFL prospect in the mould of Mike Williams, Julio Jones, Dez bryant, Aj Green. However his college career at Auburn did not progress to the NFL LEVEL. He somehow was not claimed by a single NFL team despite possessing the size and athletic ability to play in the NFl. There must be some serious deficiencies in Wiliams game. However in the CFL he will be just fine because you don't have to have a perfect skill set like Williams and you can still be a very productive player in this league. The CFL is perfectly suited for people like Dhaqille Williams because he would be a FRINGE LINE NFL player but in the CFL he would be one of the premiere players in the CFL.

Didn't Daquille have some injury or something that hurt his prospects?

Didn't Daquille have some injury or something that hurt his prospects?

Just looked it up...he was booted out of Auburn for a bar fight. Pretty high price to pay for a dust up.

He also got a shot with the Rams but he likely wasn;t ready for the big time yet

norwester remember that time the 47 year old speedster receiver pagi from abbotsford from that confederate team burned you deep down the sidelines.

Now that was a memory!!! Classic burn and you were humble in congratulation him for his accomplishment. It was quite a scene that I enjoyed while shutting down my receiver that i was covering. I completely shut my guy down that game, they tried a slant and i blocked it down so badly that the qb knew not to throw the ball my way anymore.

LOL. That team had chemistry. Wasnt it some ex QB from a small school in Washington?

Back