2018 CFL In-Game

Have to think about the line on that one. Might be the last week to get a soft line on the cats

We might get 7 or better. No telling when Collaros is back though. I'd want to be sure he's out

Oh that cflnews twitter you mentioned hulu was great, i had beat writers for every team plus naylor and a few national guys

But that account alone is way better

Oh that cflnews twitter you mentioned hulu was great, i had beat writers for every team plus naylor and a few national guys

But that account alone is way better

Good to hear.

That actually started as a newslist run out of the U of Regina in the early 90s. I think it was a project by a student there. It would send out dozens of articles a day to my email. Eventually it moved to twitter.

Beat reporters are stil good too though. Herb Zurkowsky from the Montreal Gazette is good. Darren Baumming is a good one for Winnipeg too.

I used to go to games Hulu and lay big wagers. I remember taking Winnipeg on the road laying points against Ottawa.
I showed up to the game and saw Winnipeg doing their pre game pump up chant and I was like holy shit they are pumped up and ready. I increased my bet by $500 thinking they were fired up.
Ottawa ended up blowing out Winnipeg. It was hilarious.

Could Durin carter be covering Tolliver?

If so I’m thinking that will be interesting matchup?

2 really tall dudes.

Could Durin carter be covering Tolliver?

If so I’m thinking that will be interesting matchup?

2 really tall dudes.

We'll have to see how the cats move receivers around. Tolliver is big and reasonably fast but not it Banks category. I hope they run Speedy B right at Carter a lot. He can't turn his body fast enough to get downfield.

John White dressed for the cats. Don't know if he makes it into the game due to ratio issues but ita nice to see he's back from the ACL injury

Masoli has looked Tolliver's way vs Carter a couple of times but the pressure forced him to go elsewhere. But you can see thats what he's thinking

You all are far more astute than I...how is this southern gambler in Chris Jones able to keep a job? Him and his shades need to go back south. You all called it.

Living, learning and appreciating the CFL.

Should be up 6 or 10 love and hoping we dont regret the missed pts..

It will happen, remain patient. Masoli is like a solid 8 inning Mlb pitcher. He throws consistently good passes throughout the game.

All he needs to do is play 4 qtrs and eventually the score will be TRUE

You all are far more astute than I...how is this southern gambler in Chris Jones able to keep a job? Him and his shades need to go back south. You all called it.

Yeah I think success in Edmonton was more about mike Reilly walker and bowman and perhaps the fact they played a 2nd year expansion team in Ottawa in the grey cup.

Back