2018 CFL In-Game

Later boys...I’ll be the crack head on Montreal and the points tomorrow. Yes, I like punishment...can’t not play the spot but at least I can have a good laugh when yu guys watch me create new curse words to describe the shitpile that is Drew Willy.
Masochist or genius?

Hulu I’m looking forward to July 28 th.

Ottawa at Hamilton.

Ottawa is good but not dominant on the road.

I’m thinking Hamilton can win this game at home vs Ottawa.

Thoughts?

This is purely perception .... Not statistically looked at.

My feel is that the general pace is slower than this time last year while I feel the tackling has been bad and defensive schemes seem less mastered.

Basically agree with what Hulu said. The defenses look down year over year. Just 2 weeks though.

This is purely perception .... Not statistically looked at.

My feel is that the general pace is slower than this time last year while I feel the tackling has been bad and defensive schemes seem less mastered.

Basically agree with what Hulu said. The defenses look down year over year. Just 2 weeks though.

Yes I feel like the pace is slower too. Lots of plays getting off deep in the play clock.

I also feel like I've never seen a time with so many quality receivers in the league.

I'm thinking so too. Come on down for the game...I've got tix

I’m starting a new project in July but we will definitely meet one day soon. Fellow capper!

Money is power and power is money

( nothing better than earning your property tax yearly payment with a hot cfl winner streak)

Not strange but there is an ebb and flow to everything. Defences are trending down right now...offences up

I think the biggest change this season has been the following.

1- Instant replay is calling way less pass interference penalties. I’ve seen numerous reviews that they didn’t call a penalty that I feel last year they would have. They are sticking with the refs call on the field unless the overturn is obvious

2- personnel change- So many players switched teams. Lots of movement especially on the defenses of B.C. Ottawa and Montreal. Winnipeg also added some new defenders.

I do wonder if slower pace and bad d is just a factor of early season, i know in nfl its oppo, but i think with the larger field and motion before the snap, offenses can be ahead early on in season

Oh fuck yes her. I would leave my family for her.

But whats up with that weird McCain commercial where she shows up at some strangers door with potato wedges. I mean I dream about that happening but it just seems so weird

Haha ya those are super awkward

The weird thing is the guy seems like hes gon a say no until she offers the wedges

Haha ya those are super awkward

The weird thing is the guy seems like hes gon a say no until she offers the wedges

LMAO yes. Like Super hot blonde wasn't quite enough but 30 cents worth of cold potatoes seals the deal. And how do you explain it to the wife/girlfriend?

I fully admit I am a masochist. I just bet Montreal +12. May Drew Willy not be half the shitbag he has proven to be over his career. Or I shall create new and innovate curse words to address him by...

Howdy, Hulu. Als showing a pulse big time on D and I can’t even kill Willy for a thing yet. They’ve dropped passes non stop and protected him not at all. Bridge going to have to throw long balls to put TDS on the board.

A lot of people were calling for Brodge to start over Collaros. I think this game will show why Collaros was number 1

Bridge does some things so well like throwing in the seams. Pure athletic ability.

But then looks like a lost Racoon on some plays

Bridge has had zero touch on anything under 20 yards so far. Had a beautiful deep ball dropped first pass and then is just way rusted on all the shirt underneath stuff. Surprised Sask isn’t trying to run more early on...

Bridge has had zero touch on anything under 20 yards so far. Had a beautiful deep ball dropped first pass and then is just way rusted on all the shirt underneath stuff. Surprised Sask isn’t trying to run more early on...

Does not possess a natural arm with soft touch with rapid finger rotation.

He is a power thrower. One speed. Very fast.

He can’t throw with touch. Like a fast ball pitcher

Your posse has the best names ever. Keep pounding those Silver Bullets!

I am bro thanks.

The more I drink the more I win.

There was a time in my 20’s where we would go clubbing hard. We would drink like sailors and before I’d go out I would lay a big bet on the Milwaukee brewers blindly.

That bet was pure money. It would seem to always win!

Why Sask isn’t running more is beyond me. Bowman’s return has definitely made an impact as well on this Als D

Yeah no idea what Chris Jones is thinking. I know they are awfully thin at DB but surely signing someone like recently cut Demond Washington would be better than taking your best offensive weapon and converting him.

Back