2018 CFL In-Game

Sask rushes 3 men more than any team so far this year. How do they expect to get in against the 6 or 7 linemen the cats often employ?

I think he is gone after this season if not before. He is in year 3 of rebuilding and they are now worse than year 1.

He stinks as a gm!

Now his modus operandi is to take nfl cuts like tre mason and the fact that he thought Vince Young could play in the cfl was laughable.

Chris Jones handling QBs making me more and more happy holding my Ham ticket. This guy is mind fucking his own players at that position!

It is literally the most idiotic thing I’ve seen in years.

I guess the fact that Chris Jones was coaching in Calgary for a long time covered up his incompetence.
Huffnagel hid his stupidity.

Then he went to Toronto where Scott milnovich hid his incompetence. Milanovich is qb coach for the jaguars now. He was very smart.

Then in Edmonton ed Harvey surrounded him with elite talent everywhere.

C Jones is a bust. He rode other guys success

He’s going to basically run an option offense like the wishbone in the CFL...dude is praying his qb can run for 250 yards.

As soon as JJ spies him and or blitzes more this kid may die out there.

This is as bad as coaching this position in this sport gets.

Problem with replay in the CFL is they only use about 1/3 of the cameras that are used in a typical NFL game so you lack the variety of angles

Back