2018 CFL In-Game

iu

You mess with Wally, you messin with the Rock

So Chris Streveler put up 30 and 56 points against Montreal and Edmonton. Johnathan Jennings has only managed 22 apiece against those same 2

1 off a bye week too

2 weeks to prepare

Actually considering both were basicslly, had 2 months to prepare for montreal

So last year unders cashed at about 54.5% give or take. I suspect we see overs prevail this year. There are almost no good defences in the league. Calgary is great, after that Ottawa, Hamilton are good but after that they all suck. Edmonton, Montreal, Toronto suddenly. Offenses are going to rule for a while.

I had over 700$ of parlays. All lost with bc.

But I managed to hedge out the original bets.

But after up 14-2 with plus 6.5 I thought I had it.

Total collapse

Later boys...I’ll be the crack head on Montreal and the points tomorrow. Yes, I like punishment...can’t not play the spot but at least I can have a good laugh when yu guys watch me create new curse words to describe the shitpile that is Drew Willy.

I can't see a bet in that game myself. Montreal is unbettable right now but who knows how Bridge comes out as a starter and the ALs do get a couple of defensive pieces back with John Bowman and Joe Burnett.

Total is like 45.5 or so. Montreal might score 10 points again and can Bridge get us over? OTOH sask could score 40 on these clowns so you just can't bet it

Look ahead.

Bc at Ottawa week 5-

Ottawa stout defense combined with BCD’s garbage defense spells easy cover.

Also can we just please.m fade the shut out of bc when they play cgy Edmonton Ottawa Hamilton?

I see them getting beaten on the road by double digits easily by the above teams

Look ahead.

Bc at Ottawa week 5-

Ottawa stout defense combined with BCD’s garbage defense spells easy cover.

Also can we just please.m fade the shut out of bc when they play cgy Edmonton Ottawa Hamilton?

I see them getting beaten on the road by double digits easily by the above teams

Need to check up on Ottawa's defence. Hebert is suspended and they had 3 DLs go down last night

Hulu the other football chick is better. The taller blonde one that tsn hired to copy espn on how they use similar woman to arouse interest from
Men watching.

Back