2017 Trade Deadline and Summer Thread...News/Rumors etc

[FONT=&quot]Shams CharaniaVerified account@ShamsCharania <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4m4 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OKC sending Joffrey Lauvergne and Anthony Morrow, w/ CHI sending '18 second-round pick with McDermott and Gibson, sources tell
[/FONT]

McBuckets and Taj will be nice in OKC, a shooter and a solid post dude and still have Kanter.

Raises their seeding at least.

Apparently the Cavs tried to move Shump but noone wanted him and the Cavs have zero picks to offer.

• Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account@WojVerticalNBA <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4m4 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
    </button>

Sources: The Lakers will send guard Marcelo Huertas to the Rockets in Ennis deal. The Rockets will waive Huertas.

90 replies532 retweets366 likes
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Reply
    </button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Retweet
    </button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">

</button>

• Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account@WojVerticalNBA <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5m5 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
    </button>

Houston has traded guard Tyler Ennis to the Lakers, league source tells @TheVertical.

Should make for an interesting offseason either way.

Wonder if there will be any chemistry issues going forward for the dudes that got hung on the block but never got traded.

I think it kind of screws Indiana

PG now can basically say, just wait a year if he wants to be a Laker

Bulls still have 2 years with Jimmy so they can move him

Loser = Cavs, no title this year for Cramps.

Needed a solid back-up PG to fill the void left by Delly.

Darren Collison would have been perfect.

Is Dwill going to be bought out? Maybe the cavs go after him

i personally don't think PG13 is THAT great where he should demand an arm and leg.

Off season/draft day trades there have been so many more lopsided...A few which changed the landscape of NBA history.

If Mavericks waive (not a buyout) Deron Williams, all signs point to DWill quickly working out a deal with the Cavs, per league sources.

They're still negotiating. Wouldn't be surprised to see D Will go somewhere. Cavs, maybe Jazz. They said he still has a house in Utah and George Hill being injured all the time commands a back up.

Can't see Deron and Cramps co-existing.

Collison was the perfect fit.

That being said Livingston will hit pull-up jumpers over either of them in the Finals.

This just tells me that jojo done for the year play Jah 30+ a night and put him in a position to score 20 and beg him to get 8-10 boards.....lose get a better pick and just hope somehow between your own pick and kings you get top 3 and pray lakers at 4-5...then some kind of crazy deal with picks for Klay (this really needs to happen somehow) and hope to move jah for a late first rounder.....a team like the dubs have to be furious Noel was had for so little he would be a fucking stud in GS....

Sixers also gave no update on Simmons scan today....if this was hinkie pulling the shit colangelo is doing right now he'd be destroyed by the sixers ruined the NBA by figuring out how to be good crowd.,,,

Is Rondo going to be bought out and if so who do the Cavs sign between him and Deron Williams ?

And will the Cavs go after Bogut ?

The Kings are such a disaster...they trade Cousins but then don't move any other vets that could have yielded younger players and/or draft picks ??? They have no idea what they are doing and I predict that the NBA will have to step in and monitor team deals and force the owner to sell a la Ted Stepien & the Cavs in the mid 80's.

That Noel trade was a fucking fleecing. I assume, Philly just didnt want to give him 20 million a year.

If I were Philly, I'd be a little hesitant to move on some of my assets, until the Process can prove he can play b2b games for a couple months.

more than two 2nds

he has tons of potential

as a nets fan you would have given up way more than that

Nerlens is kind of guy teams should be targeting, high upside low risk

Given the fact the sixers stocked up way too much on bigs their bargaining power is hurt. They needed to get rid of him. I really don't know how much potential he has because he's not playing half the time. Justin Anderson gives them a different dynamic which they don't really have. You guys are forgetting about him.

and he's basically gonna have to prove himself to get paid. Plus centers are complete devalued in the league right now

The one fav one dog thing is nothing but straight superstition. No data of any sort suggests that it happens more often in national doubleheaders than in any other random two game sample.

The one fav one dog thing is nothing but straight superstition. No data of any sort suggests that it happens more often in national doubleheaders than in any other random two game sample.

There's really no way I can prove it to you. Ive tracked it for years and it's not something I would bet against. Just think about it. When you're at a book in Vegas every Joe Schmoe is parlaying the favs in the TV games. It's not just TNT doubleheaders. I don't think it's a self fulfilling prophecy but can't really show you stats

Posted this in the wrong thread to begin with my bad -- not a hill I'm willing to die on. Just fair to disagree, it's fine to be superstitious about certain things anyway.

There's really no way I can prove it to you. Ive tracked it for years and it's not something I would bet against. Just think about it. When you're at a book in Vegas every Joe Schmoe is parlaying the favs in the TV games. It's not just TNT doubleheaders. I don't think it's a self fulfilling prophecy but can't really show you stats

your answer is the definition of superstition unless you meant you just didn't want to look up the stats.

Given the fact the sixers stocked up way too much on bigs their bargaining power is hurt. They needed to get rid of him. I really don't know how much potential he has because he's not playing half the time. Justin Anderson gives them a different dynamic which they don't really have. You guys are forgetting about him.

and he's basically gonna have to prove himself to get paid. Plus centers are complete devalued in the league right now

Is a wing who shoots 27% from 3 and has fallen completely out of Carlisle's rotation a good different dynamic?

Back