2016 Tennis Season - Discussion Thread

surprised you don't like her, only her and mugu are worth my time watching in this sport

on every break point bar one, her serve turned into John Isner's. Seriously, if she could serve like that normally she'd win a Slam in an instant.

Again, surprised you don't like her. Hard to watch virtually any of these broads but she's one of the couple that rarely make mental midget mistakes

surprised you don't like her, only her and mugu are worth my time watching in this sport

Her game is built around working for opponent errors. She only risks going for winners in dire straits. It's boring ass BS, but because she likes the drop shot & slices balls to death she gets all this fanfare for having a soft touch. The truth about her game is she's ranked in the top 3 but, like Woznaicaki as a former #1 who had a similar philosophical approach, she's only ever made 1 Slam final and lost easily (in the end).

like I call her, she's a fraud.

No, grass actually suits her, that's why she's made 3 semis here & her only final. The low bounce suits her BS, but yes the pace does hurt her as well. It's a double-edged sword for her approach.

That style is refreshing in a sport where virtually everyone consistently makes errors all the time to me

this will go down as one of the biggest chokes ever if she loses. Scoreline won't show it, but there's little doubt about it.

fantastic point, Cibu stopped trying to hit winners and just brickwalled the brickwalling bitch to death

the irony of it, the sheer joy of her beating this bitch with her own BS

Back