2016 NFL Draft

Yep, he got me. Or he got someone who may like Hackenburg I guess.

The draft is a pretty inexact science...teams whiff on "great" picks all the time. They also hit on picks that were "horrible" in many people's eyes. Like Duds said earlier, you can't really grade or analyze a draft until a few years down the road...yet all we have is people wanting to grade drafts, and fans who pretty much know next to nothing want to give their grades/opinions. It's just a pointless exercise imo. I guess it's fun?

PS - Duds, correct me if I'm wrong, but you liked JFF coming out of college and thought he'd be a pretty decent NFL QB didn't you?

I was referring to d-wade hitting a big 3, watching the heat/hornets game

The draft is a pretty inexact science...teams whiff on "great" picks all the time. They also hit on picks that were "horrible" in many people's eyes. Like Duds said earlier, you can't really grade or analyze a draft until a few years down the road...yet all we have is people wanting to grade drafts, and fans who pretty much know next to nothing want to give their grades/opinions. It's just a pointless exercise imo. I guess it's fun?

PS - Duds, correct me if I'm wrong, but you liked JFF coming out of college and thought he'd be a pretty decent NFL QB didn't you?
Larry he was talking about the shot by Dwayne followed up by a Kemba bucket

Well this isn't the in-game, and you as a mod should know that in gaming in a thread not named the in game is frowned upon around these parts.

:tiphat:

Yes I liked JFF and hoped he would succeed but he is an idiot... So?

Yes I liked JFF and hoped he would succeed but he is an idiot... So?

Just pointing out that everyone is off about lots of picks all the time. Seems odd to have such strong convictions on the draft and the players drafted when more often than not we're going to be wrong.

Just pointing out that everyone is off about lots of picks all the time. Seems odd to have such strong convictions on the draft and the players drafted when more often than not we're going to be wrong.
Yes even the guys paid big money are off more than not

Not sure they could have made a hire that wasn't an upgrade after that shit show of a coach. But yes, it's definitely an upgrade.

Sure they could have...Kurt Rambis...Derek Fisher....Magic Johnson

Maybe this is the one ex-Laker that can coach

yeah, and he has hit 2 in the last 3 minutes...maybe I misheard it, but I swear they said it

I wasn't doubting you at all. That's just insane to even think about...any guard in the NBA, in 2016, not hitting a 3 pointer for a few months. A couple of weeks and it would be pretty amazing...3+ months is just incredible.

Marlins pulled a guy with a no hitter through 7 2/3 innings. Can't wait for the outrage from people who have no idea what they're talking about.

I remember Ivy arguing with us saying CLippers were going be more popular than Lakers

Hahahahaha. For sure I remember that one as well. He was dead serious too, didn't he even want to wager on it? The Lakers have been absolutely horrible the past 2-3 years and they're still way more popular/relevant than the Clip Show.

Do NFL GM's realize that Andrew Billings is the one Baylor D lineman that didn't sexually assault someone ? Dude is dropping hard.

Do NFL GM's realize that Andrew Billings is the one Baylor D lineman that didn't sexually assault someone ? Dude is dropping hard.

Maybe they're under the assumption he has to be Yag since he's the only one not raping chicks at Baylor? Can't have that in an NFL locker room.

The best available on ESPN draft cast has been the same for over 20 picks
guys kiper does not have it

Back