2016 NFL Draft

how sick would it be for a team to take jack in teh 2nd, then trade back into late second and take jaylen smith. if u can get them healthy, that is a game changing linebacking corps

i can't bear to look back and see the discussion, i'm assuming there was some about the giants pick? WTF is REESE doing? i hated the free agent spending now you go get a CB that will likely only see nickel packages in first few years at the 10th pick.

He had no back up plan once Floyd got picked... He shoulda been canned years ago. If he had any balls he woulda took Tunsil. I hate the Giants. It makes me lose interest in football... I hope the kid pan's out, i just dont see the sense or the angle in the pick.

I think espn's family of channels has shown Tunstin in the Walter White mask at least 1000 times in the last 12 hours.

I think espn's family of channels has shown Tunstin in the Walter White mask at least 1000 times in the last 12 hours.

Content, bruh, EMBRACE DEBATE.

Also, have the Browns traded their pick at the top of round two yet, I refuse to subject myself to catching up in this thread, I fear it will only depress me.

Tunstin, Tunsil, you know.

Can we all just take a step back and assess the real issue here....

What the Fuck kind of name is Laremy? was it a misprint on the birth cert? A mix of Larry and Jeremy? It's the worst and probably the reason he has made so many poor choices throughout the early stages of his life. What's his middle name? Michert?

Content, bruh, EMBRACE DEBATE.

Also, have the Browns traded their pick at the top of round two yet, I refuse to subject myself to catching up in this thread, I fear it will only depress me.

not yet... Latest mock i saw has Cook being the lock for the pick.

I would not be shocked if they picked Cook, just braced for CTG hoots and derision. The Browns have met with/visited Cook like 3 or 4 times during silly season, doesn't seem like something you do if you're NOT interested in the player.

I would not be shocked if they picked Cook, just braced for CTG hoots and derision. The Browns have met with/visited Cook like 3 or 4 times during silly season, doesn't seem like something you do if you're NOT interested in the player.

As a fan who neither likes/dislikes the browns, i find myself rooting for RG3 to play well... god speed to the hardcore browns fans out there.

As a fan who neither likes/dislikes the browns, i find myself rooting for RG3 to play well... god speed to the hardcore browns fans out there.

+1. the guy got a raw deal in Washington. He needs to stay healthy, that is on him. but he had clear talent and a special spark that is very rare.

+1. the guy got a raw deal in Washington. He needs to stay healthy, that is on him. but he had clear talent and a special spark that is very rare.

Thoughts/hopefuls/guesses on Eagles rd 3 pick?

Value looks to be at RB position. Some good talent should still be there when they pick.

Hope Jack goes 32. I feel bad for the guy and the timing of this really sucks.

Obviously, Jack's injury situation makes him a major risk, but concerns were eased earlier this afternoon when Dr. James Andrews revealed the UCLA product won't need micro-fracture surgery on his repaired knee, per ESPN.com's Adam Schefter.

Why are you wishing a hurt guy on me? You take him. I hope he goes 33.

Yeah, at a certain point the reward outweighs the risk, but I'm not sure it does for the Browns. Good lord, could you imagine if the Browns took him and he blew out his knee in camp?

The Browns have 50 of the next 70 picks, we'll fit him in later.

I forwarded dud's big board to my Browns' contacts 60 minutes ago.

Back