2016 NFL Draft

Interesting pick by Tenny considering they already have a proven starter and lots of other needs.

Not liking the Henry pick
dixon a better fit with them having Demarco if u wanted to grab a RB.

Lol that DT from bama that just went.. Isn't he the guy the bama fans got a hard on over... And he goes mid 2nd rd

There have been 2 RB's taken and CBS has given 2 D's is their grades - both of the RB selections.

Agree w/ the Dallas grade...our defense is a joke and we signed Alfred Morris who full time behind this O line could go for 1500 yards. Cowboys defense desperately needs a talent infusion and Jalen Ramsey should have been the pick.

Could have drafted a RB on day 3 that runs for 1200 yards behind that O line.

Agree w/ the Dallas grade...our defense is a joke and we signed Alfred Morris who full time behind this O line could go for 1500 yards. Cowboys defense desperately needs a talent infusion and Jalen Ramsey should have been the pick.

We saw what Murray did there. I agree

That's what happens when u let a football fan make the picks...

So D's for both picks are probably close to right. I thought it was funny they gave only 2 D's - to the only RB's taken.

Brb Howie roseman is on hold.. Wants me to evaluate a draft pick trade on the table

That was quick, I told Howie don't answer the damn phone next time. Shit offer. They tried to punk him, luckily dudleysdad was around.. Whew
the scary part is this probably isn't that far from the truth for some of these GM's out here.

Back