2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

Blatt is now candidate to the Knicks and the Kings... Two really bad places for a coach that tries to build a name for himself in the league...
Why would Blatt be in the running for the Knicks? Doesn't Jackson insist on having someone that will run his stupid triangle?

You're also right about the Kings. After watching LeBron be so disrespectful, and just the way he got into it with George Karl, can't see it going over too well with DeMarcus Cousins. Think a coach like Blatt needs to go with a younger team without a dominant/egomaniac personality running the team so he can teach.

As much as I dogged on Blatt I think he would have been a good fit for the Laker"s young roster.

I don't really get Cousins. His attitude sucks , he is a good player but he has won jack shit.

Cavs are on a 7-0 SU (6-1 ATS) run vs Atlanta.

Average MOV in those games is 11.7 points.

LeCramps is 2-4 SU and ATS (0-2 SU and ATS last 2) in the 6 playoff games he's played on 7 days or more rest.

Cavs are on a 7-0 SU (6-1 ATS) run vs Atlanta.

Average MOV in those games is 11.7 points.

LeCramps is 2-4 SU and ATS (0-2 SU and ATS last 2) in the 6 playoff games he's played on 7 days or more rest.

Sweet.

I'm Hawks +315.
Oh well, I gamble.

Lang on the Cavs -7.5 after getting the cover last night in very un-Lang-like way.

no doubt!

Knowing how games end that Lang is on. The officials would have cleared the floor, put back .02 back on the clock and have toronto shoot 2 fts and make em both. Now that woulda been the original Lang!

I never make series wagers. Never. But I can't see this raptors team moving on. Maybe now that they have the Mouse off their back everything will be different but I doubt it. The coaching mismatch here is a part of this. The heat have 2 legit "closers" in Wade and Johnson.... I don't consider Lowry or Demar to the same level.

The line also looks like it's begging for heat money but I don't care.

Heat to win the series +145

Definite value here IMO. I'm on it too.

scott foster seems to ride lebron's dick so the over 4 FTM seems like a good play but im laying off

can't back OKC... yes there is no way they will look as bad as they did game 1... this is true, but I just cant pull the trigger

im going to hope they come out hot and I can get the spurs under -4 live

Looks like Scotty Foster has been reading the tweets about dick-riding the away team, now he's flipped his allegiance to the home squad.

I've been impressed with Schroeder this year. He can drive the ball but if the jumper is falling too, he's deadly.

Make or miss league, OKC with more energy but not doing much different on defense. SA just missing shots.

Early thoughts on Cavs game 2, em? Spread should be about the same, I'd imagine.

Spurs 0-9 ATS (4-5 SU) at home in the playoffs vs the pregame line when trailing at the half the last 5 seasons.

Not looking good.

Thunder only 12-6-1 ATS (10-9 SU) away in the playoffs when leading at the half.

This is horrible line up for the Thunder on the court right now... Billy D needs to wake up!

Lol Webber saying the NBA has the best referees. What a joke that was. But the two minute report will solve everything!

okc deserved the win I guess

Billy D got lucky. He took at least one dumb time out and it almost cost his team a game in the end...

I think they didn't take a time out because they had an open fast break and really could have and should have scored.
But I was also a bit surprised they didn't try a time out, because you can find holes in Oklahoma's defense.

I wonder what the adjusted line will be now on Spurs to win the series? OKC has the home court now with two coming at home. Hopefully it's cheap enough to grab some Spurs.

I wonder what the adjusted line will be now on Spurs to win the series? OKC has the home court now with two coming at home. Hopefully it's cheap enough to grab some Spurs.

After G1 it was Spurs -600 I think.

Should be like a PK now IMO

Nope I stand corrected. I took screen shots for a friend earlier

5dimes had Spurs -800/+550 earlier today. Wow.

Back