2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

Was expected in the first game with Billy D v Pop, Pop like Belichick when given extra prep.

Scotty Foster will tighten shit up.

i think a lot of time we forget to forget about regular season matchups with the spurs because so often pop just doesnt give a fuck on purpose not to show his hand....

then he throws a Mouse wrench that nobody really expected

This game will get under 10 at some point..... May still end up a 18 pt Spurs win though
typical nba

This game will get under 10 at some point..... May still end up a 18 pt Spurs win though
typical nba

for every team other than the spurs thats true

because pop will take a timeout if they make two bad plays in a row.... even if theyre up 40... and he will yell at them

Spurs 36-0 SU (35-1 ATS vs the pregame line) at home when they get a lead of 20 or more in the playoffs.

Average MOV is 20 points.

KD has thwarted his own growth by not taking the alpha role. Russell has less overall talent but bigger balls.

We are not sure KD is a true "1" -- I'm not sure we ever find out, as I think he will go somewhere with another "star" next year.

Sixers a better fit for Durant than Boston (if he is considering BOS as an option, which I don't think he is or will).

That's funny.

Forget the lineup. Look at the organization. It starts from the top. Always. Boston's front office is lightyears ahead of Philly and Boston is a legacy franchise... Durant could be a part of that.

Not to mention the quality of life difference

KD has thwarted his own growth by not taking the alpha role. Russell has less overall talent but bigger balls.

definitely agree with that but its not in his nature, can't really blame him for that

and the coaching changes really dont help at all either... too much chaos

he needs players that will make him better... westbrook might get loads of trip dubs, but he's still not a pass first player... he's not really a PG

definitely agree with that but its not in his nature, can't really blame him for that

and the coaching changes really dont help at all either... too much chaos
Nba fan u love to blame coaches

okc so frustrated... i dont even think they're doing anything that poorly... meaning what can they change? other than stop playing selfish basketball

I never make series wagers. Never. But I can't see this raptors team moving on. Maybe now that they have the Mouse off their back everything will be different but I doubt it. The coaching mismatch here is a part of this. The heat have 2 legit "closers" in Wade and Johnson.... I don't consider Lowry or Demar to the same level.

The line also looks like it's begging for heat money but I don't care.

Heat to win the series +145

how on earth spurs not winning by at least 10 again? only-7? Their defense was 16 pts better than OKC during regular season. sure OKC can only play better , but spurs never lost@home this season except vs GS. before resting key players in 4th OKC was down by 43 points!!! at one time. better coach for SA, better team achievement overall , home court,etc..
Durant always crying like a baby cause media coverage mostly on curry/lebron james but trounce by 30+ ,now he doesn't want to talk a lot to media after match press conference. boring spurs game just shut down any big mouth. series already over, spurs in 5 or 6

james already 31 years old and "only 2 nba titles"? came back to cleveland to please the fans that were angry when he left for MIA? but he doesn't learn from previous mistakes, there is no BIG 3 in CLE and they don't play good defense that can win championships. TP,dunc,gino , garnett,pierce,allen ,wade/james,bosh can be called big 3.
if he doesn't leave CLE he won't win championships again

Blatt is now candidate to the Knicks and the Kings... Two really bad places for a coach that tries to build a name for himself in the league...

Back