2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

He's said all fucking week he'd vote LeBron 1st and Chris Paul 2nd. All week...like if he had a vote, he'd be the lone ranger. And he said early on, didn't watch him today, but the first three days of the week he specifically said Steph didn't deserve the award. Idiot.

Right, he did say that. Because he said he'd be voting for the most "valuable" player, and not how the voters who have a vote have been doing it.

He's said all fucking week he'd vote LeBron 1st and Chris Paul 2nd. All week...like if he had a vote, he'd be the lone ranger. And he said early on, didn't watch him today, but the first three days of the week he specifically said Steph didn't deserve the award. Idiot.

Cowherd stopped being reasonable a long time ago and is just trying for ratings.

I hate hockey but he used to simply bait hockey fans for years saying how bad it sucked. His act is old. And Lebron being the best player in the league passed years ago... his game is borderline unwatchable... backed up by his all time low fg% outside the paint this season.

Warriors without any sketchiness beat these Thunder 4-1.

But, the league is clearly invested in trying to keep this market viable and alive. The FTs tonight essentially equal the lead.

What a run by the Spurs. They'll retool. But they need to move on from Manu, West, Andre Miller, etc. Possibly even Danny Green who went from being a top tier NBA starter to a liability this season.

What happened there?

Also, yes SA is a well run biz.....they have some real aging players, but with Pop........they will be there.

However, Ive thought about it. They kinda get the oddball stars or the Euro guys.....think they can really return to dominance or even real contention?

I mean look at the names they have/had.......they did it their way no doubt

The trio of Green, Aldridge, and Leonard doesn't work together. All 3 players don't have that killer instinct. Team is in trouble moving forward with that trio MINUS TD and Manu.

Lebron has established superstars around him that he wanted. Curry rose up and made these guys around him stars. If Lebron is really better, we'll see it in the finals. If he loses again, to Curry, with what one could argue is superior talent, then we know who really is the better team

The trio of Green, Aldridge, and Leonard doesn't work together. All 3 players don't have that killer instinct. Team is in trouble moving forward with that trio MINUS TD and Manu.

The ball movement wasn't there this playoffs.

Pau Gasol will help that at the starting C position next year. Duncan is a fine backup C next year. But they need to get Belinili back type guys. They lacked solid movement off the ball.

Lebron has established superstars around him that he wanted. Curry rose up and made these guys around him stars. If Lebron is really better, we'll see it in the finals. If he loses again, to Curry, with what one could argue is superior talent, then we know who really is the better team

Cavs can hang with GS you think?
6 games?

League did their job this series. Spurs will always be a rock and have a solid fan support.

OKC was a sketchy league led investment and has been assisted ever since.

They want to keep this gang together for a few more years.

I tend to agree a little, don't think OKC can shoot three well enough, but I think they should dominate the offensive glass

The reason for OKC's dominance was the guard rebounding this series. Curry/Klay play pretty big for their position on the boards... shouldn't be as big an advantage as we saw this past week.

I firmly believe Lilliard's range and ability to go "steph like" is a far tougher guard than Westbrook.

Green will do KD up dirty.

I still think the best unit, offensive or defensive, going forward among all teams left will be the Golden State defense. They haven't really even needed it yet (I mean really up against it), but when they do I think it's as elite as it gets. Will continue betting on that unit.

They made both throws but were only on 97

He shot 3 FT's. Maybe the first one didn't count for a violation or sub coming in or something, but he shot 3 and that's why I thought you said it because right after I read it, I looked up and saw him miss the FT, which is why I mentioned the reverse jinx. lol, very odd timing there.

I love the angles that people take against Curry after he was unanimous, just no

MVP doesn't equal most valuable to the team, that's a team MVP

Curry was MVP this year without hesitation on every ballot cast, so let's rip that shit apart
Totally agree.

Back