2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

What do you see lol

This isn't an ingame thread. Nobody here cares if I come back after the game after not being involved the entire game to say something. Apparently it's an unwritten rule that you have to partake in an entire ingame to make a comment after the game otherwise you're "trolling".

This isn't an ingame thread. Nobody here cares if I come back after the game after not being involved the entire game to say something. Apparently it's an unwritten rule that you have to partake in an entire ingame to make a comment after the game otherwise you're "trolling".
I think it had more to do with Papa John's sponsoring the in game thread. You were a liability... : )

To be honest, I think I'd rank the WNBA ahead of Indoor Lacrosse and Arena Football in terms of watchability.

To be honest, I think I'd rank the WNBA ahead of Indoor Lacrosse and Arena Football in terms of watchability.

Been to one indoor lacrosse game and it was absolutely awesome. Been to several arena games, they're just for drinking more than anything.

Watching WNBA, I'd rather go to some local 7th grade game. Doesn't last as long and the execution seems about the same.

So my broker had a community service day today. Something called backpacks for life. We made about 100 backpacks full of things for kids and their veteran moms. It was probably one of the most rewarding things ive been a part of. It's sad what's happening with our Vets in this country.

They need to just change the name of the award to the Most Outstanding Player to stop the controversy. Who wouldn't want to be the MOP.

I love the angles that people take against Curry after he was unanimous, just no

MVP doesn't equal most valuable to the team, that's a team MVP

Curry was MVP this year without hesitation on every ballot cast, so let's rip that shit apart

Back