2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

You combat size with size yet Pops has a 7.5 footer riding the pine. Goes with a short fat David West and an even fatter Diaw.

In years past Spurs would hold a big lead and run with it. Parker also deserves a ton of blame.

At least OKC would give the Dubs a better series.

And it jumps to 3...

[TABLE="class: layout"]
<tbody style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background: transparent;">[TR]
[TD]Pinnacle
[TABLE="class: tableStatic, width: 850"]
<thead style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background: transparent;">[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Time[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Game[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Visitor Line[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Home Line[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Visitor %[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Home %[/TD]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background: transparent;">[TR]
[TD]5/10/2016 10:50:47 PM
[/TD]
[TD] San Antonio Spurs @ Oklahoma City Thunder
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] -3.0-103 [/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 3.0-107 [/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 100% [/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 0% [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5/10/2016 10:50:10 PM
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] -3.0-105 [/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 3.0-105 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5/10/2016 10:48:18 PM
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] -2.5-105 [/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 2.5-105 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Vegas going with the rope-a-dope strategy

Or that.

Spurs 18-11 SU during the Timmay era in the playoffs off 2 losses. 6-1 SU last 7 occasions.

Only 1 of those 29 games was on the road though (at Mavs in 2013).

It's amazing given the season they had that they're in this spot.

Pops regular season line-ups are what got them here,

it's annoying he gets so stubborn towards playing his less experienced players in the playoffs.

If he doesn't play Boban when OKC has Kanter and Adams are out there in Game 6, then he has to lose some respect.

Pops fucked up last postseason as well with his bullish strategies.

Tough game tonight for Miami. All these minutes are really hurting the old men. No legs = bricks. Miami would be wise to attack the rim as much as possible.

Foster and Brothers in T-Dot. Yikes. Put Joseph in foul trouble and the raptors are done lol. He's their most important player right now

I don't see any way Portland stays in this game tonight. Last game had to be deflating, and now they go to GS for a close out game. This could get ugly. 13 might be too low.

did billy use adams/kantor together during the season or was this an adjustment during series?

good question.

OKC has the best rebounding team in the league, regular season and playoffs.

But I think the reason they have the stat advantage is because of how many rebounds Westbrook gets for them as the guard.

I can give Parker and Duncan a pass to their mediocre play but Aldridge is in his prime and needs to wake up and produce down the stretch in the 4Q.

Scurry personifies work ethic in the NBA, not the biggest, most athletic or most gifted but he works hard to be where he's at.

Dude is good for the league and a deserved MVP.

Now if only some of these god-given athletic dudes would work as hard at their craft instead of just enjoying the baller lifestyle.

Scurry personifies work ethic in the NBA, not the biggest, most athletic or most gifted but he works hard to be where he's at.

Dude is good for the league and a deserved MVP.

Now if only some of these god-given athletic dudes would work as hard at their craft instead of just enjoying the baller lifestyle.

I would say because of how he was raised. Could be a whole other thread. But how many times do they always show both dad and mom(who we would all bang given a chance), wife, and others all sitting together. Only ones I can think of is the Mannings(NFL)

Majority of the times, I just see the Mom. No dad in the picture. Not saying thats the only reason, but could be part of how he is off the court.

The question is When will Pops unleash the Russian Giant?

Not a question of when but if.

Pops bullish ways last postseason with the overplay on the Hack-a-DeAndre and the overplay of the Frenchman cost him the series vs LAC.

Now he blatantly disadvantages his team by overplaying West, who is totally out of his league in this match-up.

Diaw also overmatched but at least he can score.

If he put Boban in there, at the very least both Kanter and Adams will have to work a shit ton harder in the paint.

Aldridge has been wilting in big games his whole career so not at all surprised there.

Was surprised Kawhi basically went MIA after the epic dunk to put them up 6 and by all means should have got their mojo rolling.

I totally blame Pops for last night's failure.

did billy use adams/kantor together during the season or was this an adjustment during series?

Really came to fruition in the 4th quarter of Game 4, won them that game and then played a big part in winning them Game 5.

Scotty Brooks would not have done that, so I'm gonna take back what I've said in the past about Billy D and say he is an upgrade.

In other news relating to last nights game,

The league admits to missing the foul by Kawhi in their '2 minute report'

CiM-lwmWUAAWSDL.jpg:large

In other news relating to last nights game,

The league admits to missing the foul by Kawhi in their '2 minute report'

CiM-lwmWUAAWSDL.jpg:large

They also admit to not calling a foul on Adams when he tripped Green who then fell into KD's legs giving Green the shooting foul.

The question is When will Pops unleash the Russian Giant?

Just for the record, he's not Russian, he's from Serbia which is 2 thousand miles away. Anyway, it's not Pop's style to bring in a rookie in the middle of series, no matter how obvious it is that they need him. He's been saying himself, Spurs have a rebounding problem, is there a better way to solve it, than bring in a 7'3' ' who can ball..If not Boban, Pop will have to come up with a very good trick for the next game as OKC got all the confidence in the world right now..

The last time a team lost a Game 5 as a 7-point home favorite to go down 2-3 in a series,

They then won Game 6 by 20 as 2.5 point road favorite, then went on to win Game 7 by an almost equal margin.

'The Spurs had more uncontested field goals last night (48) than in any other game in this series, including the first one - the blowout.'

Reiterates that it's a make or miss league.

Back