2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

lol i literally laughed at the thought of portland winning tmrw
Why? Blazers could just as easily be tied or leading right now under different circumstances. Not like the Warriors are laying the smack down on them like they did the Rockets.

Why? Blazers could just as easily be tied or leading right now under different circumstances. Not like the Warriors are laying the smack down on them like they did the Rockets.

the blazers suck and will get their doors blown off manana

the way they lost yesterday was demoralizing imo... its over

I was not on to post the other night but just popped in my head.. Why would the thunder play Cameron Payne over foye?

and I think Payne is such a tool. Dancing around on the sideline after he got his pocket picked the other night like 3 times...

That was some terrible officiating down the stretch. Gifting Durant a go ahead 2 point lead with less than a minute left. And then gifting Westbrook an and-1 when Leonard clearly fouled him.

NBA really trying to protect their investment in OKC... hoping to keep Durant around.

No bet for me there... just thought it was somewhat questionable.

Thunder a bad matchup for Spurs because of the rebounding. Spurs are too small.

The emergence of Adams has been the downfall of San Antonio.

3rd game this series the Spurs have built a double-digit lead and lost straight-up. That's telling.

Noone would have predicted this.

As for the brutal officiating the game turned when Green and Kawhi stripped Russ for a break and the refs called it back with a foul.

Yeah, Spurs got jobbed there.

No doubt about it.

That being said, OKC played very well the last 15 minutes.

The emergence of Adams has been the downfall of San Antonio.

3rd game this series the Spurs have built a double-digit lead and lost straight-up. That's telling.

Noone would have predicted this.

As for the brutal officiating the game turned when Green and Kawhi stripped Russ for a break and the refs called it back with a foul.

Yeah it was a 5 point game again about to be 7 and the roof would have blown off. Nice job, stripes.

Yeah that was a foul on Kahwi. Not sure why they didn't call it. Refs even know they're planning on intentionally fouling. Not a good moment there for the refs.

Kanter and Adams kill them. David West is shit and Pops stubborn old ass refuses to put in Boban.

Back