2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

586275.53e8f826cdf43.jpg

Hopefully we meet in the finals, tip.

Starting to look that way, but guess they should play the games.

These TNT guys, Barkley, etc. are at a loss for words about Curry tonight, lol. Extreme gushing.

Another record for Curry. Most points ever scored in an OT. Just another night in the life of the best shooter to ever lace em up.

Action is split pretty evenly. About 60/40 and evening out even more as the day goes on. Would not worry about that at all.

Okc will be lucky to sniff 90 tonight IMO. The refs helped the thunder a lot last game and Durant went off.... That's not happening again tonight.

Okc team total under 94...I think the spurs will slow it up but I can see the spurs putting up 100 plus

Some world class fades on the Spurs, gonna be fun. Smh.

Only game on the card tonight so it's to be expected.

I can't believe I went to bed last night and missed the next chapter of a legend staking his claim as the greatest shooter in history and the current greatest player in the world. fml

Spurs cannot handle Kanter and Adams on the court at the same time.

Billy D has found his kryptonite.

I was going to make a smart ass comment about the odds of Brady ever being in the kitchen but, then again, I have a harder time picturing Gisele in the kitchen, so...

Probably the douchiest move all-time by a high profile millionaire athlete married to a supermodel,

Release a $200 cookbook. Way to connect with the people Tommy.

In other NFL news, Cromartie had his 11th and 12th kid.

Probably the douchiest move all-time by a high profile millionaire athlete married to a supermodel,

Release a $200 cookbook. Way to connect with the people Tommy.

In other NFL news, Cromartie had his 11th and 12th kid.

$200 cookbook?
this has to be a joke

<header class="article-header">[h=1]Dinner party: Tom Brady's $200 cookbook sells out[/h]</header>4:52 PM ET
  • Associated Press

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- A $200 price tag couldn't keep Tom Brady's fans from gobbling up the Patriots quarterback's new cookbook.
The "TB12 Nutrition Manual" features 89 recipes and is described on the four-time Super Bowl champion's website as being printed on 100-pound text paper with covers made from natural wood that include laser etching.
<aside class="inline editorial float-r" data-behavior="article_related">[h=1]Editor's Picks[/h]
</aside>Brady posted a picture from the book on his Facebook page, calling it "another step toward achieving your peak performance." Recipes include avocado ice cream and carrot cake.
The book can be taken apart and expanded. The description on the site says anyone who buys it will receive additional pages with new or modified recipes.
It's listed as sold out, and a note says more may be available early next month.

Back