2016 NBA Finals: Cavaliers - Warriors Discussion

just rewatched that last 2 minutes

Love needs to get credit for just LOCKING on Curry in the last 30 seconds. He gave him no shot

Gonna be interesting to see what the dubs do in the off season. Definitely won't re-sign HB. Use that money to get someone who can score down low in the block. It's nice having the outside shooting they have but need a low post presence.

Dubs lost 9 games in the regular season

Dubs lost 9 games in the playoffs.

Probably should have rested guys down the stretch asshole.

Gonna be interesting to see what the dubs do in the off season. Definitely won't re-sign HB. Use that money to get someone who can score down low in the block. It's nice having the outside shooting they have but need a low post presence.

you think just a 3rd/4th optioon?

or more someone to change the style if need be

Doubt they get him and not sure I trust him for max money but could you imagine Hassan Whiteside at center with Dray, Klay, and Steph...oh my

Who drinks the most beer on the flight back?

LBJ will be doing too many interviews
Kyrie - possibly
Delly - probably doesn't drink
JR Smith - likely skips alcohol and goes straight cocaine
Love - probably has 2 and falls asleep
Sasha Kaun - 32 beers

LeBron has been to 6 straight Finals...I don't care how weak the East is that's unreal.

Cleveland was AWFUL after he left.

whats he 31, two more strong seasons for him ? I guess Kyrie can became a "super star" pretty damn good these last two games

Who drinks the most beer on the flight back?

LBJ will be doing too many interviews
Kyrie - possibly
Delly - probably doesn't drink
JR Smith - likely skips alcohol and goes straight cocaine
Love - probably has 2 and falls asleep
Sasha Kaun - 32 beers

you're forgetting Delly is Australian

I think he wins going away

Dubs needed this validation more than the Cavs needed anything, now they're just a fluke that luck-boxed a 'ship.

Unanimous MVP, man how bad does that look.

Back