2016 NBA Finals: Cavaliers - Warriors Discussion

Dubs needed this validation more than the Cavs needed anything, now they're just a fluke that luck-boxed a 'ship.

Unanimous MVP, man how bad does that look.

think you are being a little harsh

they won 73 games after a "luck box ship"? I don't think anyone thinks that tbh

Dubs needed this validation more than the Cavs needed anything, now they're just a fluke that luck-boxed a 'ship.

Unanimous MVP, man how bad does that look.
This game wasn't a blowout man. They were right there. I give Lebron and the Cavs credit.

This game wasn't a blowout man. They were right there. I give Lebron and the Cavs credit.

Dubs were getting hated on by past players, they needed this validation.

They are the only team to lose a Finals home game 7 when leading after 3 quarters.

Kerr panicked, should have run that death line-up into the ground in the 4th. You play your best 5 out there.

ClXNrpPUkAI7loN.jpg

Bogut injury was big, give Gorg credit he called it.

Hard to fault GSW for having shitty backup bigs, most teams don't have one quality big

think you are being a little harsh

they won 73 games after a "luck box ship"? I don't think anyone thinks that tbh

Come on man. Society is too soft, they had the Cavs right where they want them and stunk it up.

You don't get a pass for that.

Lebron: 27-11-11

Draymond: 32-15-9

The Cavs ruined a monumental game for Draymond. If they would've won, they would've given him a key to the city. Since they lost, his performance will be forgotten.

ThingsWhiteFolksLike@Things4WhitePpl <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166); margin-right: 5px;"> 12m12 minutes ago</small>
Rioting when their team wins a title.

224 retweets510 likes
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Reply
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButtonUndo js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(25, 207, 134); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Retweeted
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">

</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">More
</button>

Bogut injury was big, give Gorg credit he called it.

Hard to fault GSW for having shitty backup bigs, most teams don't have one quality big

Bogut ? He didn't matter last season and didn't tonight. Barnes not being there was bigger.

Kerr's shit himself with his rotations.

Lebron: 27-11-11

Draymond: 32-15-9

The Cavs ruined a monumental game for Draymond. If they would've won, they would've given him a key to the season. Since they lost, his performance will be forgotten.

Sadly all anyone will remember is Draymond getting himself suspended for game 5. That opened the door.

I wouldn't be surprised to see these two teams play again next year in the finals again for the third straight season.

Hows this for a stat: in the 4th quarter of their final 2 home games for the 2015-16 season, the Warriors totaled

*drum roll*

13 pts (game 5) & 13 pts (game 7)

Holy offensive futility, batman. They scored more than those 2 totals combined in the 4Q of game 6 in Cleveland (30 pts).

You have risen to the top of my list of guys from the site I would like to have a beer with. You just show class about every time you post.

You are a dying breed, sir.
If you're ever in the bay area, pm me bro. We got some raider talk to do.

He is a huge fan. I am sure he is mad on some level. That is when it is extra classy to post the way he does. Any of us can do it when we are at bliss (almost any of us).
Man it's tough. Dubs could've had back to back championships. So close. But they still got a good squad. Whatever they do this off season, they'll be back in the thick of it next season.

wow

what a moment.....i cried today like a little girl when my son presented me with the present he made me...haha

It was so cute....he said "read those words my teacher wrote dad......read them....why can't you?"

cuz i was crying like a girl...i couldnt read them, not with a gun to my head

so i feel ya JR.......whole new level for him

Seriously, the Cavs win Cleveland's first championship in forever, coming back from down 3-1 on the team with the most wins ever and THAT'S the freaking champs hat they get ?

When LBJ was winning his 2nd straight title with Miami in 2013, what were the odds that the Cavs would be the franchise to end Cleveland's title drought? They'd have been behind the Browns even, no?

Tribe first ... daylight second ...

Odds to win the 2017 championship

[TABLE="class: inline-table, width: 532"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="align: left"]TEAM[/TH]
[TH]OPENING ODDS[/TH]
[TH]CURRENT[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: last"]
[TD="align: left"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD]3-2[/TD]
[TD]7-4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD]5-2[/TD]
[TD]5-2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]San Antonio Spurs[/TD]
[TD]6-1[/TD]
[TD]6-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Oklahoma City Thunder[/TD]
[TD]8-1[/TD]
[TD]7-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Los Angeles Clippers[/TD]
[TD]16-1[/TD]
[TD]16-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Boston Celtics[/TD]
[TD]20-1[/TD]
[TD]20-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD]25-1[/TD]
[TD]25-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Toronto Raptors[/TD]
[TD]25-1[/TD]
[TD]25-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Chicago Bulls[/TD]
[TD]40-1[/TD]
[TD]40-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Atlanta Hawks[/TD]
[TD]40-1[/TD]
[TD]40-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Minnesota Timberwolves[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]New Orleans Pelicans[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Portland Trail Blazers[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Houston Rockets[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[TD]60-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Memphis Grizzlies[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Philadelphia 76ers[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Utah Jazz[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Los Angeles Lakers[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Philadelphia 76ers[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Washington Wizards[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Indiana Pacers[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Dallas Mavericks[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Milwaukee Bucks[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Detroit Pistons[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Charlotte Hornets[/TD]
[TD]80-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]New York Knicks[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Sacramento Kings[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Denver Nuggets[/TD]
[TD]100-1[/TD]
[TD]200-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Phoenix Suns[/TD]
[TD]300-1[/TD]
[TD]300-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Brooklyn Nets[/TD]
[TD]500-1[/TD]
[TD]500-1[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I guess KD could leave but I don't see how OKC is behind the Spurs.

And who is betting on the 76er's lol...they got absolutely zero chance of winning it all

Back