2016 NBA Finals: Cavaliers - Warriors Discussion

Not only Jones. But there are some 14th and 15th rotation players that I doubt even Cleveland fans know their names, crying tears of joy... McRae sure deserves this title. Cleveland just couldn't have done it without him :)

Just because they don't get court time don't mean they didn't put in work.

I know like 10 people from Mexico, MO, great guys...college mates

They can fuck off all over tooo....think it's a town of 15k or so

The Festus foul swing a double digit for sure Warriors win into a small Clevelnd win.

Why anyone would guard a guy who was 0/15 from outside a few feet at that point...

Damn.

Duds regular season win record means dick, Curry deserves all the shit he gets for this meltdown.

Behind the back passes and bricks. GTFO.

Duds regular season win record means dick, Curry deserves all the shit he gets for this meltdown.

Behind the back passes and bricks. GTFO.

yeah I would say the behind the back pass at a critical time was worse then the foul on a 3

they bet not go out in the Bay tonight with that bullshit

take that bird back to the MW Cavs

yall get murked out there

Curry was awful. He was that kid on the playground always trying to make the play. He kept making bad decisions. He wasn't close to 100% this last month, for sure. But still...

LeBron hit the killer 3 to take the lead right after Curry's pathertic turnover.

Maybe doesn't drain it if he doesn't gather himself at the line and knock down the 3 FT's Ezeli gifted him

Curry was awful. He was that kid on the playground always trying to make the play. He kept making bad decisions. He wasn't close to 100% this last month, for sure. But still...

yeah, it going come out he was playing with a torn meniscus or something. he was a liability on defense

I want to say it was wrong for Curry, given his play all series, to be the go to guy but he didn't give his teammates much of a choice

No excuses. Dude gonna fade away on those bad knees.

Barstool Sports@barstoolsports <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m2 minutes ago</small>
#ChokeBrothers

ClXNKCcWQAAt-7U.jpg

Back