2016 NBA Finals: Cavaliers - Warriors Discussion

I wonder how this wins effects Dubs efforts to keep this unit together (or to try and go for Durant) and Cleveland effort to trade Love. You shouldn't brake up a champion (just look at Dallas), but Love still a bad fit there...

live look at Cleveland

200_s.gif

It's a bit funny to me how players that hardly played a minute in the series or even in the entire playoffs, cry tears of joy as if they really contributed something to win the title...

It's a bit funny to me how players that hardly played a minute in the series or even in the entire playoffs, cry tears of joy as if they really contributed something to win the title...

James Jones carries Bum's jock and spit can, he contributed

this making me puke worse than shitty tequila after a bad day of drinking

Like this is bad

Not to take anything away from the Cavs, but that was massive. Cavs even said they got a bounce of energy from the suspension.

Still no excuse to lose the series up 3-1.

No doubt... If Green plays in Game 5, they win 4 - 1. But... they got the ultimate shot at the title - one game at home for the title and shit the pants... No excuses...

hey man, they were THERE and were a real part man

James Jones carries Bum's jock and spit can, he contributed
Not only Jones. But there are some 14th and 15th rotation players that I doubt even Cleveland fans know their names, crying tears of joy... McRae sure deserves this title. Cleveland just couldn't have done it without him :)

Back