2016 Eastern Conference Finals Discussion: Raptors vs Cavaliers

Refresh my memory, did we bet that you'd walk naked from Cleveland to Toronto if the Cavs failed to sweep the series?

I don't think I committed. Between the Brady thing hanging in the balance and this series, that's a lot of nudity, and a lot of walking.

Lowry walked before the foul, even by today's standards. No bunny hopping allowed.

Lebron's measured passivity is probably brilliant, but looks pretty damn passive when the shot clock buzzes and he's dribbling on the baseline.

Lebron is still the best player in the world. It's not even a question. Very impressed by his fitness this season

Yes. Up 20 he's not going to take a bad shot. And a dead ball turnover is much better than potentially starting a fast break.

Well yeah he's not going to take a bad shot, but it's not because he doesn't want to hurt his shooting %. I think that's what he was referring to.

7 games decided by 30 or more this post season. Nuts.

It really does seem strange.

But TNT had a graphic the other night with Ernie and the crew showing the teams who won 65+ games that lost a playoff game by 25+ points that season...Bulls lost one (think it was the 1996 team), the 2000 Lakers lost 2 games, and there were 2 other 65+ win teams on the list (SA may have been one of them)...each of those teams won the title that season though...it was after Game 3 of OKC/GS which is why they were showing it.

Please go do something productive with your time. The only reason I even saw your post is because I'm on my phone and the page refreshed.
Put a jock on for once in your life and learn what it's like to compete before u talk horse crap

Pinnacle's so lame not offering actual 2H lines - wanted to take Cavs ML in the 2H, but no can do.

So let's think about this for a second.
The Foxes won a championship as the longest shot ever....
if a Cleveland team win a championship and the Cubs win the World Series.....
does the world end or should we bet on WHO to win the Super Bowl this year?

if a Cleveland team win a championship and the Cubs win the Works Series.....

I asked the question yesterday on what people thought the odds would have been for the Cavs and Cubs to both win titles this year. I'd imagine that wasn't offered anywhere at all, but there are the books across the pond who will put odds on anything someone would like to wager on essentially. I just wonder if those odds would have been close to the Foxes odds that were historic. It seems unlikely that hypothetical prop bet would have been 5,000 to 1, but I'm curious to find out what they would have been.

if a Cleveland team win a championship and the Cubs win the World Series.....

I think the Bills may be the answer to that question.

Browns/Raiders in the AFC ship to meet the Lions in the Bowl

Raiders have absolutely nothing to do with those 2 garbage franchises

they've been to a superbowl more recent than half the league, actually have titles, and actually look good going forward

Back