• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Joel Pratt is awful to listen to

Who gives a fuck if he was grabbed when he caught the ball anyway, so dramatic

Army 66 UTEP 14 600 yards total offense for Army. 3-0 for the first time in who knows how long.

So much for Texas SOS with ND also.

I don't think Utah has 6 TO's this week KJ and Zack Moss is your new starter. In fact, don't know who knows this outside of Utah fans but Joe Williams "retired", he's done. Utah wins by 3 TD's as they finally get their offense rolling this week. If I were putting money on BYU/UCLA it would be BYU so that means UCLA by 10.

But I added the BYU team total and sure as fuck hope Utah wins the game, never laid -510 that I can remember in my life

Much rather my degree said University of Michigan than Ohio State University, but that's the college part of college football that doesn't seem to matter

Much rather my degree said University of Michigan than Ohio State University, but that's the college part of college football that doesn't seem to matter

I have found through my career that it really doesn't matter. I have never had one company verify my education

did get to visit a couple breweries and the place that produces the physical Super Bowl tickets, that was pretty cool

Spent about three years corporate with the airline here, even worked with your locale contracting ski resorts, lift tickets, etc

9/11 came and I went on my merry way

Not only is Utah not going to win by 3 TD's, they may not win. OL is sleep-walking and the LB's are biting on every PA pass. They look like shit, I hope they pull it out for you KJ.

It's actually 3 but Nevada is waxing ass. It's Utah and UCLA just need them to win

I thought Oklahoma was in it but I've looked at it 10 times lol. And they are not

Then the fumble on the kick off. Then the pass for about 20 and the fumble my 3 boys was like what the heck is goin on lol

Braves. I have a 20 dollar moneyline parlay that pays 15,700. There is actually 3 games left Nevada is winning big and Utah, and UCLA just need to win

Back